Friday 11 April 2014

Biggest Pixi3 advertiser for March - A Topsy Turvy Blog

Hello lovelies :)  It's a little late this month, but it's time for me to turn the spotlight onto the lovely person who's been advertising with me this month, aka, the lovely Casey Cheri from A Topsy Turvy Blog.

Taken from Casey's 'About me' page "My name is Casey. I'm half northern, and half southern - and I've spent my half my life living in both walks of life (the busy city, and the silent countryside). I live with my Fiance, and our gorgeous little boy Alec. 

I love photography, art, beauty and just life generally. I had to give up riding a motorbike when I became pregnant, and miss it ever since."

Casey has a lovely blog, she mostly chats about makeup and skincare, peppered with the odd post about her gorgeous little boy Alec :) Her blog photography is fantastic, it's pretty much how I'd wish my pictures would turn out, but I need to learn more about my camera first :P 

Here's a snapshot of some of my favourite posts of Casey's over the last month.

makeup post
 A great post about high street bronzers, including the soap & glory bronzer, and the bourjois bronzing primer (which I have, and love, but holy moley it's intense!)

casey cheri
 I love this post about makeup for when you feel poorly.  I don't know about you, but I tend to avoid makeup when I feel poorly, and if this last week is anything to go by, I've been avoiding it when I'm well too!  Here are Casey's top choices to pick you up when you feel low :)

the spring tag banner
This one you might recognise, but Casey took part in the spring tag I created, I loved her answers and such lovely pictures to go with it :) The Spring TAG 

As you can see, Casey has a lovely blog, I hope you'll go and give her a visit and tell her I sent you!






This months Biggest-Pixi3 advertiser is the lovely Casey from A Topsy Turvy blog

 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig