Sunday 13 April 2014

My April Birchbox

April Birchbox - makeup-pixi3

Colour Club nail varnish

theBalm cheek stain

So this is my April Birchbox and I must say, I'm pretty happy with it!  I did have my heart set on cancelling this month, but I might re-think that based on this box.  I'm glad there's no perfume samples, and I'm glad they've put some different things in there (i.e. makeup wipes).

Something Birchbox did this month that I really like too is they gave us the opportunity to pick the shade of Colour Club nail varnish we had in this months box too, I opted for 'Heirloom Pearls' which is a pretty pearlescent white shade.  Here's what was in my box all together:

TheBalm - How 'bout them Apples cheek and lip cream - £26 for the full palette
I received the shade 'pie' (love that name) which is a pretty pink shade with a hint of berry.  I love that the full size version is all 6 of the shades in one palette, what a nice idea!

Lord & Berry kohl kajal eye pencil - £10 for the full size
This little pencil is a sample size, certainly big enough to gauge whether or not you think it's a good product and want to re-purchase.  I look forward to giving this a whirl :)

Colour Club Gala's Gems nail polish - £15 for a set of 4
I haven't tried this yet so can't comment on the quality, but I do love the colour.  It's not like anything else I have in my fairly extensive collection so I'm really excited to try it out.

Yes to cucumbers facial wipes - £4.99 for the full size
Apparently these are packed with organic cucumber, they're oil-free and gently exfoliate and moisturise :)  Looking forward to trying these out since I'm back on face-wipes as a way to remove my makeup (don't worry, I cleanse after too) :)

Campos de Ibiza Almendra body milk - £16.55 for the full size
They describe this as 'spring in a tube', light and quick to absorb almond body milk to help keep your skin hydrated, sounds good to me! Looking forward to trying this too!

LIFESTYLE EXTRA - Propercorn Sweet coconut & vanilla - £0.90p for the full size
Now these I've heard a lot about in the blogging world so I'm really looking forward to trying them, I'm saving them for my next sweet craving, NOM!

All in all I'm really happy with this Birchbox, you've done well peeps over at Birchbox HQ!




This months Biggest-Pixi3 advertiser is the lovely Casey from A Topsy Turvy blog

 
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. That popcorn is literally my life. You will become addicted to it.
    http://boysbracesandbowties.blogspot.co.uk/
    xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still haven't opened that packet! I'm saving it for when I want a sweet snack :)

      Delete
  2. Awesome! can't wait to get mine :)))
    I ordered Breakfast at ... as shade, so I seriously cannot wait to see it :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh lovely! I hope yours turned up and you were happy with it :)

      Delete
  3. Nice products!
    http://roseandpose.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig