Saturday 26 April 2014

Michael Kors perfume in Sexy Amber

Michael Kors perfume in Sexy Amber
Michael Kors perfume in the scent Sexy Amber 100ml £75*

Behold!  A new perfume!  I like perfume as much as the next girl, but I'm a bit fussy over what type of scents I like, and for what occasions.  

Containing notes of musk, orange, sandalwood and white florals, this is a pretty spicy but beautiful scent.  It comes in a tall glass bottle, with the signature gold lid and embossed MK logo.

It's a really long wearing perfume, I've worn it both in the day and at night, and I have to say, it suits evening much better given it's spiciness.   Each time I've worn it, I've still been getting 'wiffs' of it hours and hours after without the need to reapply.  I've also had quite a few compliments when wearing it (a lot of them being from the hubby, he loves it on me!).  

As much as I love fresh, sweet and fruit scents for Spring/Summer in the day time, I love a deep spicy fragrance for the Summer evenings, and I think this'll be perfect.  Although I have the 100ml, it is available in much smaller sizes to keep it more purse-friendly too (from as little as £37 from Superdrug)

So if you're feeling like treating yourself to something special for the coming months, you might want to have a spritz of this next time you're in Superdrug/Debenhams etc to see if you like it, personally, I love it :)




This months Biggest-Pixi3 advertiser is the lovely Jaina from Which Beauty Box UK

 
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. This fragrance sounds really different to any others in my collection and I'm intrigued by it! I will definitely give it a spray next time i'm in Superdrug.

    Kimberley | Kimberley's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's pretty different from anything I have too, which I think is one of the reasons I really like it :)

      Delete
  2. I was going to say £75 for 100ml is a tad expensive! Glad to hear you can buy it in smaller sizes.
    Www.beautykinguk.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's not a cheapie, but nice to see there's different sizes for different budgets :)

      Delete
  3. Superdrug is the one place I wouldn't expect to find this x
    Www.beautyqueenuk.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah that's what I thought, but when I looked online, there they were!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig