Sunday 16 December 2012

Blogmas Day 15 and 16 a quick update

Hey guys! What a crazy couple of days it's been! First off, on Friday 14th I had my works Christmas do, which was super fun, I even got to see my CEO dancing to Gangnam Style :) but as I was heading to London the next day I didn't stay out late as I had an early start.

One really fun thing about getting ready on Friday night for the work event, was that I did makeup for 4 of my colleagues.  It was so much fun (and scary) having the responsibility of doing other people's makeup but I thoroughly enjoyed it :). I only managed to take one photo but here it is :)


I wanted to go for something pretty and understated and seeing as she was very pale and with blonde hair I thought a light gold smoky eye would be perfect :). Understated eye liner too, and the blush is London by Fashionista :)

So that was Friday :)

Saturday 15th was our trip to London for the #bbloggersxmas event, there were loads of bloggers there, mostly keeping within familiar company.  I knew no one but was welcomed to sit with a couple of fantastic and lovely ladies (Rachel from Sweetpea London and Sophia from Beauty in my Mind) :)  it was a super long day, we didn't get home until after 10pm but I thoroughly enjoyed it, and omg the goodie bags were amazing!!! Things like macadamia oil, magnifibres, lush bubble bars and lots and lots more, one of my favs being a pretty sleek palette :) keep your eyes peeled for future blog posts :)

Then today (Sunday 16th) I've kept a low profile as it was 11 years ago today that I met my husband, so we've had a film/sofa/pyjama day :)  so I'm sorry this isn't very Christmas themed but I've been really busy :). Hope you've all had a great weekend :)

What do you have planned for the next week?






This months big pixi3 advertiser is the lovely Anastasia from Fashion Ramble - be sure to head over to check out her beautiful blog <3

 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. This makeup is done so well! I just found your blog and its so well written! I can't wait to read more posts :)

    Following <3

    Louminous

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this shadow!! So pretty!

    I'm your newest follower, if you have time, we'd love to have you come and link up to the Aloha Friday Blog Hop if you haven't already!

    Aloha,

    Jean {What Jean Likes}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig