Tuesday 25 December 2012

Blogmas Day 25 - Merry Christmas!!!


No reviews today, just a simple Happy Christmas message to you all :)  I don't know about the rest of you, Christmas is a bit bittersweet for me.  Since a young age I've never been able to spend it with both my parents so it was always either my dad or my mum.  These days it's split further (Dad, step dad, hubby's parents).  This Christmas we're spending it with hubby's parents which I'm really looking forward too - it's a day of the year that I often get a little emotional wishing that my mum was still with us.  But fond memories of our last Christmas together when she was poorly, we cooked a full Christmas dinner together and my brother was with us, first time in 15+ years :)

On a lighter note, I'm so grateful for many things, for the wonderful husband I have in my life, for my beautiful cat, our lovely (albeit a bit messy!) home, the fact we're able to afford things like internet, a car, presents for each other etc, such a lovely family both immediate and extended too, and some of the best friends a girl could wish to have.  

So Merry Christmas to you all, I hope you have a fantastic time with whomever you spend it with :)

N.B There'll be no blog post tomorrow, gonna have me a day off <3  (oh and I did schedule this in advance, no blogging on xmas day for me)  :)





This months big pixi3 advertiser is the lovely Anastasia from Fashion Ramble - be sure to head over to check out her beautiful blog <3
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig