Saturday 29 December 2012

2012 Favourites on YouTube

Hey guys!  So, I don't know how many of you know, but I actually started out in this beauty community on YouTube, my channel has been going for 13 months, whereas this blog is 11 months old :)  Most months (not all) I do a favourites video highlighting what I've been using most over the previous few weeks.  Each video I put into a favourites playlist, and thought I'd share that with you :)  It should run in reverse order starting with this months favourites, so enjoy and I hope you don't mind a YouTube post :)  Don't forget to subscribe to me on YouTube to make sure you don't miss any of my videos :)  If you want to follow me on YouTube here's where you'll find me https://www.youtube.com/user/TheMoshachic







This months big pixi3 advertiser is the lovely Anastasia from Fashion Ramble - be sure to head over to check out her beautiful blog <3

 
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Watched this through Apple TV. You're officially on the big screen. Xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig