Sunday 2 December 2012

A #shoppingrevolution

Hey guys!

Something a little different today.  I'm not sure if you've seen their tweets / follows / chats etc, but there is a new brand launching that I wanted to share with you (don't worry, they've not paid me or anything to write about this - just something I wanted to share with you)  :)



Mallzee are a new brand / idea / startup launching soon here in the UK (online).  They have a simple ideal, you create your own online mall.  You click and drag the stores into your mall that you'd want to buy from, then share that mall with friends /family etc and when anyone shops from your mall (including you), you'll earn a little commission.  They have over 200 stores signed up so far, names like Urban Outfitters, Boo Hoo, New Look, All Saints, Miss Selfridge... loads more.



They currently have a competition running where you can win £100/$155 for signing up, all you need to do is head over to the Mallzee site, put your email address in and you'll be entered.  Then when they do launch, you'll get emails etc to let you know when you can start to build your own Mall :)

They also host a twitter chat each Monday at 8pm (GMT) using the hashtag #shoppingrevolution.

I love this idea, I can't wait for it to launch so I can create my own mall - I just hope it takes off!


This months big pixi3 advertiser is the lovely Anastasia from Fashion Ramble - be sure to head over to check out her beautiful blog <3
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. This is the most brilliant idea ever in history of ideas.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig