Thursday 6 March 2014

Yves Rocher pure calmille cleanser & toner

Yves rocher pure calmille cleanser and toner

Yves Rocher pure calmille cleanser lid

cleanser on a cotton pad

I was a little bit nervous when I was asked to give this a try, it's a leave-on cleanser, not something I've used before, but you know me, always willing to give something new a go :)

Yves Rocher is really big in France, when I was over there at the end of January, most of the pharmacies had Yves Rocher displays in their windows, or were selling lots of their ranges.  Their affordable and good quality.  And lets face it, France is known for having outstanding skincare products!

Like I said, the Yves Rocher pure calmille cleanser is on the affordable end of the price range at £5.50 for 200 ml of product, and filled with organic camomile - something I'm a BIG fan of, camomile tea is my favourite :)  It's packed with nutrients and goodness, so makes sense to turn it into gentle skincare.

It's a cleanser and toner in one, that's described as a milk infused with flower water.  When you apply it, just squirt some product onto a cotton pad, rub the pad together to distribute the product then wipe over your face.  It doesn't leave a residue on your skin, but sinks in leaving your skin feeling velvety soft. Once you've done that, just let it dry for a minute or two and then apply your usual moisturiser.

This has become part of my skincare routine and I really feel it's attributed to me having some of the best skin I've ever had.  It's such a gentle and mild product, it hasn't irritated my skin at all, but has done a great job at cleansing and removing any bits of 'the day' that's been left on my skin after I've removed my makeup.

After the success of this product, I'm thinking about trying more of the range to see if I get similar results :)  If you're interested in giving it a whirl, you can find it on their website here :)




This months Biggest-Pixi3 advertiser is the lovely Ash from A Beauty Moment

 
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I haven't used Yves Rocher for ages, perhaps it's time ot stop by one of their shops to check out what's on offer :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been really impressed by this, it's good at controlling oil too :) So gentle!

      Delete
  2. So relieved it gave you great skin! I was nervous that I was going to read on and you were going to say you hated it D:

    Danniella x
    www.famousinjapan.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig