Wednesday 5 March 2014

MitoQ moisturising anti-ageing serum

MitoQ moisturising anti-ageing serum
 ** MitoQ moisturising anti-ageing serum, £79* from MitoQ.com **

MitoQ pump

MitoQ moisturiser

MitoQ packaging

This is, hands down, the most luxury moisturiser I've ever used.  Yes, it's also the most expensive, retailing at £79*, it'll set you back a pretty penny.  But, what do you get for your money?  How is it different from the £5.50 Nivea pure and natural moisturiser I usually use?  Well, I'll tell you!

First off, I want to say, I get really nervous reviewing skincare, it's such a personal thing, what works for one person won't necessarily work for everyone else, so when I'm given something of significant value, I cross all my fingers that it'll work for me, which doesn't always happen, luckily for me, it did here :)

They say "MitoQ® protects cells from the increasing oxidative stress associated with age and returns skin cells to optimal function. MitoQ® supports youthful collagen and elastin production - the key building blocks of healthy skin."

The moisturiser is hypoallergenic and fragrance free.  A full size bottle should last you just over 2 months, which works out to be just over £1 a day, which isn't too bad when you think about it like that.

In recent weeks I've completely changed up my skincare routine.  I've stopped using Bioderma (after reading LMC's blog post), instead I've gone back to my Liz Earle C&P to remove my makeup, I'm also using a new day cleanser (blog post on that coming soon!), a new eye cream (blog post on that coming soon too!) and this moisturiser.

As a result, my skin has never been in better condition, whether it's solely down to this moisturiser, or a combination of all the changes, I can't really say.  All I know is the MitoQ absorbs into my skin really quickly without leaving an oily residue, it sits perfectly underneath makeup and I've been using it morning and night.  My skin has become so good, I don't wear foundation everyday anymore, it's actually becoming the exception for me to wear it! How crazy is that!?

I love this moisturiser, I was really hoping I wouldn't just because I don't really want to spend £79 on another bottle!  In all honesty I won't be repurchasing it just because of the price, it's just not something I could afford, if I could, I certainly would :)




This months Biggest-Pixi3 advertiser is the lovely Ash from A Beauty Moment

 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig