Wednesday 26 March 2014

The Spring TAG!

The Spring TAG created by Makeup-Pixi3

It's been a while since I started a TAG, the last one was The Christmas TAG so I thought it was about time, now that it's officially Spring that I start a new seasonal TAG.

If you do this TAG, please leave a comment below with a link to your post, and I'll add it to the bottom of this post, if you could remember to link back to me as the original creator of the post I'd really appreciate that too, although, you don't have to of course :)

1.  What's your favourite nail colours for Spring?
For me it's bright pastels, if that's even a thing!  So, Essie's mint candy apple, and soft but bright pinks, they're just so happy and full of the promise of summer.

2.  Best drink for Spring?
Hmm, at the moment I'm really loving the Waitrose mango & apple squash, it's fresh and super yummy, plus it means I'm drinking more water.  I'm pretty much off hot drinks at the moment, so squash is all I'm living on.

3.  What goes on your lips in Spring?
If I'm wearing colour, it'll be bright pink, like Illamasqua Eurydice, but 9 times out of 10 I'll be wearing a nice hydrating lip balm and it'll be all about the eyes, that's more my style, but even saying that, I have a stupid sized lipstick collection!

4.  What's your favourite thing about Spring?
There's a few things, like the beautiful blossom on the trees, all the daffodils sprouting up everywhere and the earth awakening from the Winter, but for me, the thing I look forward too the most, is seeing all the beautiful little lambs everywhere :)  They're so so so cute, I adore them, and I'm determined that one day I'll be able to bottle feed a baby lamb :)

5.  Best perfume for Spring?
I'm pretty much a stick in the mud when it comes to perfume, I stick to my No 1. fav and my backup, my No 1. fav is Lacoste touch of pink, and my backup fav is Lacoste for women - both gorgeous scents that I wear every day all year around, although, in Winter I do often wear more spicy scents :)

6.  What TV series are you watching the most at the moment?
Well the ones I'm watching are all coming to an end, i.e. Mr Selfridge, The Walking Dead etc, so I'm in the market for a new series.  I'm thinking about getting Netflix so I can finally watch Breaking Bad, but that's about it :)  Oh, also watching Girls and Breaking Amish :)

7.  Do you wear a different colour eye shadow in Spring?
Me? No, not really.  I tend to wear all different colours all year around anyway - typically neutrals, greens and purples.  I did buy an amazing single eye shadow from Georgio Armani the other day (shade 3), it's purple with gold flakes in it, that's pretty much all I'm wearing at the moment, it's super pretty!

8.  Do you change your hair for the changing season?
Not generally, but my hair is in desperate need of being re-dyed.  It's stilly really, I've had the dye for aaaaaages but I just can't be bothered to re-dye it, silly!  It has been about 3 months since I had my hair trimmed so I'll probably book in to get that done (after I've dyed it).

9.  What kind of music do you listen do in Spring?
I tend to listen to more summery music, like Bob Marley, other reggae, and things like the Juno soundtrack, Less than Jake, Reel Big Fish so lighter happier music.

10.  What kind of fashion items/accessories do you opt for in Spring?
My outfits stay quite similar, except I switch out jumpers for cardigans and wear lighter scarves (not wool).  If it's sunny out when I'm at work, I'll opt for wearing my scarf out at lunch instead of my coat, it always feels so lovely and fresh then :)  Speaking of accessories, I do need to update my jewellery collection, so if you know of any places that sell cheap, pretty spring-time jewellery leave a comment below :D

Don't forget to leave links to your blog posts of the Spring TAG below, and link to me as the creator of the TAG if you do it :)






This months Biggest-Pixi3 advertiser is the lovely Casey from A Topsy Turvy blog

 
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I will join in the tag...just commenting quickly My Sister Vintage has lovely spring flower jewellery! I keep meaning to write a post about them! Wear mine all the time atm. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tag! I'm loving all the daisy prints at the moment that are out and really want some daisy themed jewellery xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi lovely! Great tag! I've done it on my blog too & have linked back to you :) xo http://seekmyscribbles.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/the-spring-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Georgina! I loved this TAG, so I've done it on my blog ^_^ I've linked back to your blog, so please check it out xx
    http://theitalianbunnyreport.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tag! I've taken part as well :)
    http://tammythedreamer.blogspot.ro/2014/04/the-spring-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bit late to the party, but I did the tag too http://ohtofeelpretty.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/the-spring-tag.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig