Monday 10 March 2014

Homeware wishlist #1

homewares wishlist
1 | 2 | 3 | 4

We're in the process of re-furnishing our lounge, not fully, but we've bought a new sofa (super excited!) from DFS (pic below) and we're going to be moving the computer desk back downstairs into the lounge, and getting rid of our armchair.  In it's place we'll be putting in a bookcase, and in front of that I'm thinking about putting a bean bag for an extra seat.

DFS Martina sofa

Our... end tables?  Or whatever you want to call them - they sit either side of the sofa and we put our cups on them... anyway, they're really light wood, they're the IKEA lack tables, they won't go with the new sofa as they're too light, so we need some new ones.  All of this has resulted in me drooling over a lot of home furnishings online and making a bit of a wish list :)

1.  Cotton chair bean bag £59.99 from greatbeanbags.com - it's nice, neutral and would go great in my lounge with the new sofa :)
2.  Stanton tall dark shelves £275 from Next.co.uk.  Perfect for going next to the new sofa to house lots of our books that we'll be moving down from the spare room - plus with a cupboard at the bottom.
3.  Barlow nest of tables £125 from Next.co.uk - these would be perfect for either side of the sofa for us to put our cups on etc.
4.  Grey and red union jack bean bag £49.99 from rucomfybeanbags.co.uk, I think this would add a lovely splash of colour to the room

So that's my first homewares wishlist, what do you think?  Would you buy any of these?





This months Biggest-Pixi3 advertiser is the lovely Ash from A Beauty Moment

 
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. I have always wanted a massive beanbag to sit on x
    www.beautyqueenuk.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I think now is the time for me to get it :D

      Delete
  2. I would buy them all and I love your sofa choice.
    Px

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I adore the sofa, can't wait for it to come (about another 3 weeks) :D

      Delete
  3. Those bean bags look so comfy. I had one as a kid & used to sit in it all the time
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice read! I like the suggestions.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig