Monday 24 March 2014

An evening with Giorgio Armani at Debenhams

Makeup station at Georgio Armani

Makeup used on the model
Makeup demonstrated

Face chart

Goodies!

Last Thursday I was invited to a lovely blogger evening at the Giorgio Armani counter at my local Debenhams store.  Like all blogger events, as much as it's lovely to get a proper introduction to a brand, it's also lovely to catch up or meet other local bloggers.  There was about 8 of us there, a couple of familiar faces and lots of new ones :)

We were greeted with bubbly, chocolates and grapes and really friendly staff.  They had a station all set up ready to demonstrate some of their products in use on a model (finished look on the 3rd pic).  As they used each product, they passed it around to we could swatch it and get a feel for it.  I was super impressed with their single eye shadows, the pigmentation was pretty insane, they were creamy and blendable, they're kinda like the L'Oreal Infallible - pressed loose shadow.

After the demonstration was finished we had a good look through all the different products, and I bought one of the single eyeshadows, I just couldn't see myself leaving without it!  It's a single eye shadow in shade 3 - which is a purple with gold running through it, absolutely stunning!  I've worn it the last two days and it's really long wearing, love!

When we left they handed us a little goody bag each, inside was a full size mascara and some samples of their foundation, lipsticks etc, I'm excited to try all of them!

All in all a lovely evening, thank you to Giorgio Armani for inviting me, looking forward to many more visits!





This months Biggest-Pixi3 advertiser is the lovely Casey from A Topsy Turvy Blog

 
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Sounds like a great event, and it would be fun to see a more detailed review of the eye shadow that you bought :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was such a nice evening, I ended up going home with some primer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was invited to this, but I had to work! Was gutted! Seemed like you had a lovely evening though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So amazing!!! I never get invited to cool events like that... So jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks a great evening! I'm a huge fan of their foundations and mascaras x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig