Tuesday 25 March 2014

#SingItKitty from Three mobile

#SingItKitty goodies

Marc Jacobs black cat headphones

You all know I'm a bit of a crazy cat lady right?  It's no secret that I'm a little obsessed with cats, I've always had them, grew up with them and have my own cat called Matilda now :)

When I saw Three Mobiles new advert for #SingItKitty I was immediately a fan!  I shared it on Facebook and Twitter instantly.  The little girl in the advert is amazing, and the cat, super cute!  So when the guys over at Three Mobile got in touch asking for me to review some cat-themed products I couldn't resist :)

They sent me some lovely Marc Jacobs headphones with cute cats on the ears - I love that the cable for these is material and not rubber/plastic, hopefully that'll mean they're more durable.  As much as I don't listen to that much music at home, I do listen to it nearly all day when I'm at work and ear-buds are my headphone of choice!  Preferably ones that don't cancel out noise too well, that way if someone asks me a question I can still hear them #winning.

They also sent me a cute little #SingItKitty pass holder, I'll probably chuck my work pass and Oyster card in here, I know I don't live in London, but I do visit fairly regularly so I always carry that on me. On top of that they sent some cute little lenses for mobile phones, sadly these don't work with my phone as it's made out of aluminium and these are magnetic, so they don't actually fit my phone, but we did hold them in place to see what they did and how they worked and they were pretty neat, they're just a little awkward to use as they don't stay on :)

If you haven't seen the advert yet, 1. Where have you been? and 2.  here it is :)



This months Biggest-Pixi3 advertiser is the lovely Casey from A Topsy Turvy blog

 
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I absolutely love this advert and the fact you can make your own video, which I have done xx
    www.beautyqueenuk.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh i love this advert, I made my own and i can't stop laughing at it! Truely amazing! Loving the Marc Jacobs headphones and that they have little kitties on them! xo

    http://rachelnicole.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sing It Kitty is an amazing advert!
    Those headphones are pretty special :) x

    Leanne - A Slice of My Life

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig