Sunday 2 March 2014

February Biggest Pixi3 advertiser - A Beauty Moment

A beauty moment banner
This month I've had the honor of sharing my sidebar with Ash from A Beauty Moment.  She has such a lovely blog with a great mix of posts, from beauty to recipes and wishlists.  As always, I like to highlight some of my favourite posts of theirs, hopefully it'll whet your appetite and you'll head over and discover another great blog :)

Creme de Rose - I've seen this reviewed in a few places, and I've always seen great rave reviews, clearly it's a great product!  This review is no exception, Ash explains how lovely it's made her lips feel and what a lovely product it is - the full review is here.

Dior rose lip balm

Limecrime Velvetine - this one I picked because of how much I love this product.  If you're looking for a matte red lipstick, this is the only one you need :)  Ash shows a picture at the end of her wearing it, she looks amazing! - Full review here.

Lime crime velvetines


Brown butter brownie - I picked this post because it made me want to eat the screen!  It looks so so yummy!  If you head over to the blog and have a look at the full recipe, you'll see step by step how she made it, and how that topping is smartie cookies! NOM! - Full recipe here.

Yummie brownies

I think you'll agree, Ash has a lovely blog with a great combination of posts, even ones that make you want to eat your screen!!  If you'd like to follow here, here's her links :)




This months Biggest-Pixi3 advertiser is the lovely Ash from A Beauty Moment

 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Aww thank you so much for the feature, Georgina!!! You've been so lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig