Thursday 10 July 2014

Organic surge super fresh bodywash

Organic Surge super fresh bodywash

Organic Surge super fresh bodywash on the back of my hand

Before this I'd never tried anything from Organic Surge, I'd heard good things but didn't really know much about them, so I was excited to give this a whirl.

For me, shower gels which are 'awakening' or citrusy are perfect for your morning shower (as opposed to an evening one).  I tend to save spicy/warm scented ones for the evening, but typically I shower in the morning, so most of what you'll find on my bathroom window-sill will be citrus-themed gels.

There's a couple of things I immediately love about this (1) it's not tested on animals, and (2) it's suitable for vegetarians and vegans, oh and (3) it's 99% organic, whoop!  It's enriched with may chang and bergamot essential oils as well as mandarin (that's what give it the citrus edge).

To describe the scent is hard - it's like that typical 'organic' scent, mixed with citrus (orange).  It's definitely awakening, and I'd say it's refreshing.  Once this has run out (over half gone at the mo) I'm pretty tempted to buy some more, I love it!

Aside from being a great product, I love the background to Organic Surge - it was started by a chap called Alan.  He was amazed at all the harsh chemicals in body products and was sure there was a way to make ethical, organic products with nice ingredients that were still affordable (which this is).  Every product you buy from them contributes to helping children in Africa, a very ethical company and that sits very well with me.  I think I need to explore more of their range :)

It'll only set you back £5.99*, which you can pick up on their website, or in places like John Lewis.



SHARE:

4 comments

  1. This sounds really lovely, I tend to go for citrussy scents for my shower products too :)

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds great, I'll keep an eye out for it! xx

    www.girluninterpreted.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds so lovely, I've not tried anything from organic surge yet :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I've not acually used this brand before but it sound lovely, and I love the fact it's ethical! I've actually just reviewed a lovely body wash (& lotion) myself over on my blog...it's gorgeous! Anyway, thanks for opening my eyes to another nice body wash! Danielle x

    frontière girl

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig