Wednesday 30 July 2014

July 2014 Empties

July 2014 empties

It's been a bit of a quiet month for empties, I finished off quite a lot last month and I'm close to finishing off quite a lot of other stuff, but this is all I've actually finished in July :)

Macadamia Flawless
I'm elevating this to HG status, yeah that's right, this stuff is the bomb! It makes my hair feel amazing and for a good two days.  I was so sad to see the end of it, but I'll definitely be replacing it, I honestly think it's worth every penny :)

Liz Earle hot cloth cleanser
I've had this a while and it's taken me a while to finish it off (this is my 3rd bottle).  I'm starting to stray away from hot cloth cleansers (at least during the Summer) and use my Bioderma to take my makeup off, and then my Origins GinZing scrub after, which seems to be working really well with my skin at the moment.

Bioderma
My 3rd bottle of this too... I've never found anything like it that removes makeup, specifically waterproof mascara, quite as well as this.  I'm just not keen on leaving it on my skin, I think it's good to cleanse afterwards to make sure you've removed any excess of it, always pays to look after your skin :)

So there you have it, 3 measly empties!  I think there'll be a lot more next month, so watch this space :) What have you used up this month?




SHARE:

17 comments

  1. I love the Macadamia range so it would be really interesting to try Flawless, it seems amazing :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Charlotte, it's SO good! To give it HG status is a big deal for me :D

      Delete
  2. These are 3 of my favourite products! :)

    Style Sunrise ☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Cleanse & Polish, I love how the smell feels like I'm getting a mini facial!

    Jade Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agree about the Bioderma, it is good, but I don't like it on my skin for too long x
    Beautyqueenuk xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah exactly, I like to cleanse my skin after using it :)

      Delete
  5. I haven't tried anything from the Macadamia range, but I always hear such raves about it! I've also been wanting to try the Liz Earle and Bioderma as well!

    Carolyn | BLOG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Carolyn, you need to try these! Especially the Macadamia Flawless :)

      Delete
  6. I love Bioderma. It definitely gets rid of all my makeup - something I find a lot of products doesn't do.

    JordanAlice

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where is that macadamia stuff from, I keep seeing it on blogs and need to buy myself some!

    Also, how do you post about empties monthly? Takes me about 6 months to save up enough empties worth a post :P

    BeautifaceBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In truth, I don't have empties every month, and this was a weak month for it :P Often I just do them every few months and save them up :D

      Delete
    2. Oh and I buy my Macadamia flawless from Beauty Bay (free postage too) :D

      Delete
  8. About a week ago Beauty Bay still had Macadamia on sale, hopefully they still do now ;-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to try Flawless! My hair feels quite dry at the moment so I'm hoping it will give it some nourishment :)

    Danniella x
    www.famousinjapan.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig