Monday 7 July 2014

Project B - Box 4

Project B

My first project b box

Project B - Box 4

This is one for my pregnant friends.  Who knew this existed?  A monthly subscription box just for pregnant women, how great!  This is my first box from Project B, it retails for £14* a month and inside is an assortment of products aimed at mums-to-be, from pampering products to little treats and stretch mark cream.  Lets take a look and see what was in this box.

St Eval tranquility candle - £8.95
This candle is a blend of lavender, orange and ylang ylang with a burning time of up to 45 hrs.  Lets face it, us mum-to-be need to take advantage of every last minute of relaxation we can, because once the baby comes, that'll all be a long distant memory.

Pregnancy relaxation CD (giftcard) - £10
In the box was a little card (credit card sized) which is a voucher for a relaxation CD or MP3.  It claims to help with the fear of labour, to be calmer and more relaxed, prepared for birth, reduce labour pain and feel more in control.  Well, I haven't activated this voucher yet so can't comment on this, but it's a lovely addition, nice to see something different :)

Balm Balm rose geranium face balm - £7
This is a 30ml bottle of face cream (and more!) which is 100% organic, and after having a look at the list of ingredients I can't see anything nasty on there, whoop!  

Eisberg alcohol-free wine - Rose - £3.69 (approx)
This wine contains less than 0.005% alcohol and in a 125ml glass, contains about 34 cals, not bad eh! Apparently they use some super-duper advanced techniques to remove the alcohol and preserve the great flavours.  Well, I haven't tried this yet so can't comment, I'm a little nervous it'll give me bad heartburn, but I think I should jump in and give it a go :)

BLOOM heartwarming rooibos tea - £4-5
They say BLOOM teas are designed to support your body's changing needs.  This tea combines rooibos and cinnamon and is best to be drunk in the afternoon.  It's also caffeine free which makes it perfect for drinking during pregnancy.

Palmer's Stretch Mark cocoa butter - sample size
A lovely 50ml sample which I've just sat and had a sniff of, omg it smells awesome, like white chocolate! Think I'll be putting this on my bump tonight :D

Weleda pomegranate firming day cream - sample size
This is a little 7ml sample from the power house of skincare that is Weleda!  It says to avoid the eye area, and that it's great at protecting aging skin - I haven't tried this yet, but I'll let you know what I think when I do :)

Bio Oil - sachet samples
There was also 2 little sachets of bio oil in the box.  Since being pregnancy and looking at bump creams, this is probably the one I see people talking about most often, so I'm excited to try this out!

Nakd apple crunch bar - about 75p each
I think most people are familiar with with nakd bars by now, I've only tried one before which was the strawberry one.  My first bite of this... well, I didn't like it.  But the more of it I had the more I liked it. By the time it was gone, I wanted more!

There was also a little PG tips sample in there, two teabags, one was green tea and the other juice red berries and a 50p off voucher :)

If you're pregnant and fancy treating yourself, you can sign up for a Project B box over on their website, it costs £14 a month :)



SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Oh wow, there are some really great products in there! And a box specially for pregnant women? What a brilliant idea indeed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I was really surprised how good the box was! A nice treat for mums-to-be :)

      Delete
  2. Aww this is cool. I wish I'd known about it sooner as it's too late for me now as I'm due to give birth any day now. (40+1) but I would have loved this earlier on.

    Jodie x
    www.retrococktail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look of this box

    http://www.joannavictoria.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks fab! Rooibos tea is amazing, so yummy :) Loving the new look blog too, is it Carly Watts? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, I haven't tried it yet, scared I won't like it :P Yeah it's the fab Carly Watts, she's amazing isn't she!?

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig