Wednesday 9 July 2014

June 2014 Favourites

June 2014 favourites
(1)  HD brow kit in Foxy (2) GOSH forever eye shadow stick (3) Bourjois 1 seconde mascara (4) Bourjois Liner Pinceau in black (5) Smashbox 24 hr eyeshadow primer (6) Dior BB eye cream (7) Makeup Revolution eyeshadow palette in Disapear til tomorrow

June was a bit of a funny month, I didn't wear that much makeup!  I think I only wore foundation for about 3 days, it was mostly eye makeup and I didn't wear that every day.  I had a week off sick with labrynthitis (last week) and a couple of random days off to chill - when I'm at home I tend to keep my skin makeup free and only put it on if we're heading out or if I'm working.  That aside, this is what I've been wearing most this month :)

HD Brow kit in foxy*
Yep this makes an appearance most months, and that's for a good reason, it's awesome.  Even the little brow brush that comes with it is great, better than any I own!

GOSH forever eye shadow stick
Equally as awesome and equally repeatedly makes an appearance in my favourites.  It really helps keep my eye shadow in place for a long time, and adds a sparkly dimension to it.  I apply this every single time I wear eye shadow :)

Bourjois 1 seconde mascara
After using and loving the waterproof* version of this I couldn't help but splurge and buy this.  It's every bit as good as the waterproof one but it's easier to remove.  It does crumble a little but only after about 12 hours of wear, which in my book, is fair enough.  It's my go-to mascara which I've been wearing every day since I bought it :)

Bourjois liner pinceau
After seeing Sandra from The Black Pearl blog rave about this liquid eyeliner, it's been on my radar, but every time I went to buy it, it was sold out in the black shade (the only colour I wear).  Since I bought it, I haven't worn any of my other favs, so that's gotta say something :)  It's taken me a little while to get to grips with using it so that the product doesn't get on my lashes, but I think I've mastered it now!  In short, I love that it's jet black, it doesn't transfer and stays put all day - winning if you ask me!

Smashbox 24 hr eyeshadow primer*
Another month-on-month favourite, and for a good reason - it's an amazing primer for oily eyelids. Every time I use it, I team it up with the GOSH forever waterproof shadow stick, apply my eye shadow and I'll pretty much get at least 12 hours of wear out of it (depending on the eye shadow) - that's pretty amazing for someone with very oily lids, one of which is very hooded too.

Dior BB eye cream
I bought this quite a while ago, loved it and then stopped using it, god knows why.  Then, when I was taking some recent blog pics I could really see redness in the inner corner of my eye (corner of my bags) so thought I should start using this again, what a difference it makes! I love it! Gets rid of the redness and discoloration, and doesn't crease in my fine lines, love it.

Makeup Revolution Disapear til Tomorrow palette*
I blogged about this recently, it's probably my favourite palette of the moment!  Combined with the Smashbox primer and GOSH forever eye shadow stick, my shadow stays put for a crazy amount of time.  The colours look amazing and despite the colours that I use tending to be a bit flaky, there's very little fallout too.  Have a look here for my full review, swatches and a look - keep your eyes peeled, there'll be lots more MUR reviews coming!

So not too many favs this month, but they're month-on-month staples :D  What's been your favourites this month?  Feel free to link your favourite posts or videos in the comments :)



SHARE:

9 comments

  1. The Makeup Revolution palette looks lovely! I love your new blog design too! xx

    www.girluninterpreted.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is lovely (both the palette, and the banner) :D

      Delete
  2. I really want to try the Makeup Revolution palette and the Bourjois mascara!

    Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm intrigued by the Makeup Revolution palette. May have to give in and give it a go...!
    Carrie | What I Love Today x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so good Carrie! Lovely shades and long wearing too :)

      Delete
  4. Lovely favorites loving the Makeup Revolution palette looks really nice! Also I love your new blog design is really cute :-)

    Leslie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Leslie, I love the design too :D Yeah, MUR are causing quite a stir!

      Delete
  5. I'd love to try the Makeup Revolution palette! Still would like to try Bourjois as well.
    Carolyn | BLOG

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig