Tuesday 8 July 2014

Human+Kind Hand, Elbow and Foot cream

Human+Kind hand cream

Human+Kind hand cream on the back of my hand

Human+Kind is a new brand to me, I was kindly sent this bottle by the lovely people over at Beauty Chamber to try out.  I wasn't sure what to expect (I'll get to that later) but when it turned up and I opened the parcel, I loved the packaging of the tube, very cute and hippy happy.

Designed for dry hands, elbows and feet I've managed to give this a whirl on all of those areas!  Lets see how it faired on each of them!

Hands
Since working at the hospital (a few years ago) I've suffered from dry skin on my hands (typically knuckles and fingers).  When I noticed my hands were getting dry again, I reached into my bag and applied some.  It's not a very thick consistency but a little does go a long way.  There's a slight oily finish, but that soon absorbs into your skin and doesn't leave them feeling greasy.  The dryness instantly went and the cream left my hands feeling soft and supple.

Elbow
For years (since secondary school) I've had trouble with dry skin on my left elbow (basically, eczema) so thought this was the perfect test for this!  As much as it hasn't gotten rid of it, the dry skin on my elbow has decreased dramatically.  The size of the dry patch has gotten smaller and the patch that's left isn't as dry as it was, whoop!

Feet
Well, here's the gross bit that I've been dreading writing about!  So, I had a little bit of dry skin on the tops of my little toes, I guess that's where the rub more on shoes etc.  Anyway, after just two applications the dry skin had disappeared!  Don't get me wrong, they weren't super dry, but they were dry to touch and you could kinda see the dryness.  I was chuffed it fixed it so quickly and it hasn't returned :)

All in all really happy with this, and what's more, it smells great and it's only £5.95*, bargain!




SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Ooooh this looks really lovely :) I've been looking for a new hand cream but hadn't heard of this before xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really good Nikki :) This was a new brand to me too :D

      Delete
  2. This sound wonderful. never heard of it before, will have to give it a go. Great post.

    Gabyx

    theglamdottylife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I hadn't either, but I really like it, very effective :)

      Delete
  3. This looks great. I have dry elbows too...also really bad knuckles!

    Love the new blog design!


    STILL need to do mine!

    love

    Claire
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You sound like me :P Thanks - I'm in love with it too :D

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig