Thursday 5 June 2014

May 2014 favourites

May 2014 favourites

Once again it's that time of the month, no not THAT time of the month, but time for monthly favourites!  I used to do these on my YouTube channel, but I just don't have the time at the moment, even though I miss it.  So in lieu of that, I brought it to you here :)  Lets get started!

Macadamia Flawless
So, I have a full review of this planned, I just need to have good lighting (not chucking it down with rain) after I've used it so I can take a nice photo of how lovely my hair looks when I use it.  It's like an all-in-one product (other than shampoo), so it's conditioner, a treatment, a cleanser... all sorts!  It's expensive too, but I picked it up on Beauty Bay when they were selling off Macadamia products really cheaply (BOOM).  Anyway, I'm not going into great details here, saving it for the review, but ultimately I freakin' love it!

Chanel Perfection Lumiere Velvet
I blogged about it last month, it's a very beautiful foundation that's great for oily skin.  Only drawback is that you need to make sure you've moisturised very well first as it does highlight dry patches.

Wet n Wild - Petal Pusher palette
Specifically the 2nd shade down on the right, it's seriously stunning!  Like a cranberry with a slightly gold shimmer.  I love wearing it with the GOSH forever eye shadow pencil underneath in beige, so so pretty!

Smashbox 24hr eye shadow primer*
Finally now available in the UK for £18, whoop!  I've been using this for like... 6 weeks now I'd say, and I haven't used another primer in that time, I love it, it's the best one I've ever used, and I've tried most!  Review here!

GOSH Forever eye shadow pencil in 02 Beige
I seriously can't stop raving about these!  They're uh-mazing!  They make my shadow last so much longer (thanks to them being waterproof), they add a dimension of prettiness under your shadow too, and are just all round awesome!  Blog review here.

Dolly Wink liquid eyeliner in black*
You all know how I have raved again and again and again about my Chanel Ecriture liner right? Good, well... there's a new cat in town and I can't get enough of it!  This liquid eyeliner IS better than the Chanel one, it's just as black, dries as well, lasts as long and has a finer tip for a better cat-eye.  AND the kicker is, buying this you save over half what you'd have paid for the Chanel one!  Bargain!  I reviewed it here.

So there you have it, not a massive bunch of favs this much, but the ones I did pick are MUCH loved and I've pretty much used every day (apart from the Macadamia Flawless coz that'd get expensive!).

What's been your favourites this month?



SHARE:

14 comments

  1. I love my Wet N Wild palettes, the eyeshadows are such nice quality.
    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I've become a proper beauty blogger when 'That time of the month' means only one thing to me and that's favorites haha!
    I really hope I can try the Smashbox primer now. I love the brand, primers in particular but a new eye shadow primer isn't top on my wishlist unfortunately
    Great favorites
    xx
    dreamsof-newyork.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I'm glad you got it :D The smashbox primer is amazing, I love mine :)

      Delete
  3. Ok I totally want to try all of your favourites! They sound fab xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :D Can highly recommend all of them :D

      Delete
  4. I love that Wet n Wild Palette - so many gorgeous colours. I want to try the new Chanel foundation it sounds perfect for my oily skin
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so pretty Vicki! The foundation is lovely, definitely my current favourite :)

      Delete
  5. I really want to try that Macademia product! It looks like a dream. I've heard such great things about it and can't wait to hear your thoughts on it! Also, love the palette. I bought it for my mom, but I use it all the time.

    Em x mascarawarrior.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Macadamia Flawless is a really special product, the review should be up next week, just need to get a pic of my hair to go with it (hopefully will take that at the weekend) :)

      Delete
  6. I love Macadamia products :)

    xx
    forevermissvanity.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow that macadamia product sounds verrry interesting! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig