Friday 20 June 2014

Love me Beauty box - June 2014 Menu 3

All the products in the June Love me Beauty box - menu 3

Unboxing of the June Love me Beauty box - menu 3

Contents of the June Love me Beauty box - menu 3

Happy Birthday love me beauty

Once again this months Love me Beauty box* did not disappoint!  One thing that really separates this box from others is the fact you can pick which one you want before it's sent to you.  Yes, you may not get everything perfect, but if there's that one shade of nail polish you want or lipstick, you can pick the one that suits you best :)  Also, it seems it's Love me Beauty's first birthday this month, so Happy Birthday love me beauty!

Lets have a look at what's inside:

NYX Cosmetics nail polish - RRP £3*
I'm a big fan of NYX, I was even their blogger of month last year (March I think), so I was really excited to see this featured in the box.  NYX products tend to be affordable and decent quality

Beauty UK Define-FX mascara in Black - RRP £2.99*
I haven't tried anything from Beauty UK before, I know they're a firm budget brand, but I really don't have any expectations (i.e. I'm not expecting them to be rubbish, or mind blowing) :)  I'm looking forward to giving it a go, the main things I'm looking for is for it to be volumising and not to fall off onto my cheekbones :)

Montagne Jeunesse Black seaweed peel off masque - RRP £1*
I might be the only blogger, or female in the world not to have tried a Montagne Jeunesse face mask before, shameful I know!  I've tried lots of other sachet ones, like Superdrug own brand ones, so I'm looking forward to giving the 'real deal' a go, might try it at the weekend and post a very sexy selfie on Instagram #not

Urban Veda Purifying exfoliating facial polish - RRP £8.99*
I've not actually heard of this brand before so I'm intrigued!  I'm in the habit of using a face scrub now, so hopefully I'll be able to work this in to my routine to give it a whirl, I'll let you know what I think :)

Model Co lipstick in Dust - RRP £12*
My experiences with Model Co in the past haven't been great, but I did always like their lipstick.  I think since the batch of stuff I reviewed, they've upped their game and focussed more on quality, so I'm looking forward to giving this lipstick a whirl.  It's a lovely natural colour too, so easy to wear every day :)

Really happy with this box, looking forward to trying the facial polish, nail varnish, mas.... well all of it!  Can't believe I was about to write a list of the contents of the box... ah well.  I'll try to get around to reviewing these separately (well, the mascara and lipstick anyway), so keep your eyes peeled!



 
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. I keep seeing posts about the Love Me Beauty box and I'm impressed every month, I think I need to sign up! I quite like the look of the Model Co lipstick, and that NYX Cosmetics nail polish is gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd recommend it, I'm loving their boxes :)

      Delete
  2. I've never heard of this box before but they look pretty great :) x

    Jamie-Lee|Glitter Infatuation Beauty & Lifestlye Blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh you're missing out! Give them a look :D

      Delete
  3. That is a good box :) I like the mixture of summery products!

    Danniella x
    www.famousinjapan.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah - I love their combination of products, good boxes :D

      Delete
  4. This looks like a lovely box, I love the choice of different menus! Xx

    Lauraslittleloves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah exactly, they're not picking what they think you want, instead you pick the box you want :)

      Delete
  5. This month isn't my favourite, but still a good box. The NYX bottle are huge aren't they?! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's a generous bottle! Reminds me of the Deborah Lippman ones, they're mahoosive too and square :)

      Delete
  6. These seem like some great products! Looking forward to see what you think about them.
    Carolyn | BLOG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just need to get my act together and give them a proper trial :D

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig