Wednesday 26 February 2014

February Birchbox 2014

A couple of weeks ago the February Birchbox landed on my door mat, and because I'm being super lazy at the moment, I hadn't gotten around to blogging about it yet :)  So if you're curious, like I normally am, here's what was in my box :)

February birchbox

leighton denny nail polish
** How pretty is this polish!? **

I was pleasantly surprised with this box, I've been a bit... uninspired by recently Birchbox deliveries, this was the first one to get me all *squee* in a few months, I've been on the verge of cancelling for a while, and if I'm honest, I still am, but this box is keeping me going for at least another month :)

Here's a breakdown of what was in my box:

Beauty Protector - £16 for the full size
This is a hair oil, you work 2-3 drops into damn hair to protect your hair.  Birchbox have noted that this is an exclusive launch, so you're hearing about it with Birchbox first!

Eyeko skinny liquid eyeliner - £12 for the full size
A highly pigmented liquid eyeliner perfect for creating a great cat eye flick.  I've only swatched this on the back of my hand, so god knows if it's any good - but it did seem good - not dry at all and very black (which is what I look for in a liquid eyeliner).

Coryse Salome anti-age night cream - £14.95 for the full size
This is a restorative night cream that's supposed to help restore your skin ready for when you wake up in the morning.  Must be applied to cleansed, dry skin before bed time.

Erb Asia eastern hand cream - £19 for the full size
Made with jasmine, rice cream and mint, they combine to nourish, rebalance and soften dry hands.

Leighton Denny nail polish - £11 this is a full size product
An absolutely beautiful colour, it's like a soft grey with a orange/gold soft shimmer.  Something very different from any shade I've seen before.

There was also a lovely Green & Blacks lifestyle extra, a nice little dark chocolate treat :)

All in all I'm really happy with this box, I think Birchbox have done really well.  My favourites are probably the nail polish, the liquid eyeliner (looking forward to using this) and excited to try the hand cream, it sounds lovely!






This months Biggest-Pixi3 advertiser is the lovely Ash from A Beauty Moment

 
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I received my first Birchbox this month and was pleased with it, I had some different items to you but also had the eyeliner and hair oil. I've never ever been able to use eyeliner but this was the first time I've been able to line my eyes (I never practiced when I was younger!) Unfortunately it didn't seem to last very long :/

    Looking forward to next month's box :)

    Cheryl
    Peppermint and Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous polish! I used to subscribe to quite a few beauty boxes about 18 months ago, but got so fed up of rubbish samples, I lost all faith in them. This looks really good though, might have to consider signing up xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been very curious about the eyeliner, hope to get a review on it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't subscribed to any beauty boxes before, I'm just contemplating whether it's worth it or not but you got a lovely box here. The nail varnish does look so pretty, and the hand cream sounds divine too!x

    Kathryn | effievanity

    ReplyDelete
  5. I unsubbed from BB just because of monies - I do miss it though :/

    Charli... Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle, Animals

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig