Friday 1 February 2013

Video: January Favourites

Hey guys!  I thought I'd share my January favourites video with you today as I wasn't going to do a blog post on it, but I will be doing a blog post on my January empties (which won't be going on YouTube), so go make yourself a cuppa, sit back and enjoy my little 9 min video :)







This months big pixi3 advertisers are the lovely Laura from A Scottish Lass, Tasha from Belleza Kisses, Gem from Miss Makeup Magpie, Luchessa from Luchessa, Sally from The Human Mannequin - be sure to head over to check out their beautiful blogs <3

 
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. This is the first video of yours I have watched! Sorry I am so late to the party!

    That YSL broke me out SO badly! I must be in the minority as you love it as so do many others but my skin hated it so bad!

    I love love love rose water, being Iranian its something commonly used as skincare and I love that its natural. In the summer you can use it as a facial spritzer - its lush!

    Watching you sniff that body butter was hilarious, its like you were getting high off it!

    What colour eye shadow are you wearing? Its really pretty xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig