Thursday 7 February 2013

Feature: Korres Lip Butter in Jasmine

Hi! I'm Shona from freshbeautyxox but today I'm guest blogging for the lovely Georgina. I hope you enjoy my post all about my new lip balm love.

Last month I finally purchased possibly the most talked about Korres product. I hoped for great things to come out of this pretty little pot, especially as it costs around £6.































Korres claims that this buttery lip balm will melt onto your lips and offer a shiny, tinted finish. This lip butter is full of Shea Butter and Rice Wax which creates soft and hydrated lips. A big bonus about them is that they aren't sticky at all, in fact they are the softest lip balms I have come across!

These Lip Butters are also free of Mineral Oil , Silicone, Propylene Glycol and Ethanolamine.

I have the shade Jasmine which is one of the more nude shades they offer. Looking back I do wish I purchased a dark/brighter shade. The other shades on offer are:

Pomegranate
Quince
Guava
Wild Rose
Mango
Plum






























Being quite a neutral shade it doesn't offer too much of a tint but it almost boosts my own natural lip colour. It also creates a beautiful shine.

More importantly though this lip butter feels heavenly on my dry and moisture craving lips. The product is quite soft in the pot and this transfers onto your lips making them feel very soft and hydrated. They aren't healing though so if your lips are very chapped you can't turn to these to heal them. These are good for keeping moisture levels in your lips up.

I can definitely see why these are so hyped up, I'm looking forward to purchasing another shade after my Spending Ban has finished.

I really would recommend these and you can purchase them from feelunique (free delivery!) and they range from £6-£7 depending on which shade you buy. However you can also buy these in stick form, this is great as I know some people aren't fans of dipping their fingers into pots to fish out lip balm.

Do they take your fancy?

Thanks for reading,
Shona x

freshbeautyxox.blogspot.com

Thanks to Shona for writing this lovely guest post for me :)  This is the shade I've been wanting to get for a while now, it's definitely secured it's place on my wish list for the end of my spending ban :)






This months big pixi3 advertisers are the lovely Laura from A Scottish Lass, Tasha from Belleza Kisses, Gem from Miss Makeup Magpie, Luchessa from Luchessa, Sally from The Human Mannequin - be sure to head over to check out their beautiful blogs <3

 
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I really want to try some of the Korres Lip butters. Everyone raves about them!

    Leanne @ Leanne-Marie | Beauty, fashion & lifestyle. x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how this provides almost a sheer sheen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm defintely buying some of these, thanks for the review x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These lip butters are lovely! You should try Mango for a pop of tangerine on the lips! x
    Lucianne
    www.manifestthat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig