Wednesday 20 February 2013

February Advertisers

Hey guys!  So it's that time of the month again to showcase all the fantastic people who've been advertising with me in February and turn the spotlight on to them and their blogs.

If you want to know more about advertising here on Makeup-Pixi3 - just click on the 'Advertising' tab above :)

Big-Pixi3 Advertisers


The Human Mannequin



















Hi! I’m Sally a 22 year old London based blogger and I run The Human Mannequin. It is a new and upcoming plus size fashion and lifestyle blog featuring anything from outfits of the day posts and upcoming trends to travelling and body confidence. The main theme is that beauty comes in all sizes and I want to show other ladies that having curves doesn’t have to hold you back or stop you from being confident and fabulous!

I am a complete fashion and beauty junkie and constantly spending my well earned dollar on things I probably don’t need but if I blog about them it’s almost justified... Almost!  Do pop over and say hello, I’ d love to hear from you all and I’m also an avid tweeter if you ever fancy a chit chat X
Twitter | Blog

**********

Miss Makeup Magpie



















My name is Gem, I'm 25 years old with an unhealthy obsession with all things Beauty. Miss Makeup Magpie is my little haven to talk about all things lovely in life, mainly beauty.. but some fashion and lifestyle posts thrown in too. I have only been blogging since December but I love it, and wish I had started sooner... it's so addictive.
Twitter | Blog

**********

Belleza Kisses


















My name is Tasha and I’ve been debating for a really long time whether or not to start a blog. Since I can remember, I have loved makeup and skincare. So I’ll basically be doing reviews for all types of makeup and skincare. I also love to crochet and do DIY projects, so you will see that from time to time.
Twitter | Blog


**********

Luchessa



















Hello beautiful people!
I’m a thirty-something metropolis girl, with experience of living on different continents, speaking several languages, a big passion for makeup & beauty products, and a recent urge to share my knowledge and tricks that I learned over the past years.

When and Why did I start blogging you will ask? The answer is quite easy. I started blogging as a way to connect with other women (and men) all around the beauty world, who feel as creative, passionate and enthusiastic about all the fabulous things on this globe as i do.
Besides, sharing the experience and different tips & tricks is power. So since september 2012 im on this big journey called "beauty blogosphere".

Remember how exciting it was to read a fantasy or a thriller as a teen, instead of having to go through let’s say a geography book for school?! I feel like reading blogs is a really nice & easy way to educate yourself about certain things, without having the impression of the actual studying. Because you read about something you already feel passionate about.

What i learned along the way, is that this community is really helpful, honest and inspiring. Meeting so many motivated bloggers and smart readers helped me to create many ideas and bring them to life on my blog. I also learned to look "behind the curtains" and see what stands behind the sparkly brands and pretty packaging.

I really hope 2013 is going to be a great year of beauty and trends, traveling, new delicious food, healthy lifestyle, passion & dreams and the sharing it all with similar minded beauties out there.
Stop by any time and see for yourself what "Beauty expression by Luchessa" is all about.

Twitter | Blog

**********

A Scottish Lass



















Hi I'm Laura and i'm from Aberdeenshire, Scotland.  I have worked in the Financial Services Industry for 11 years, I have been married for 5 and I have 2 beautiful sons.

In my free time I like nothing more than to write my Beauty Blog - A Scottish Lass.  I have been blogging for 6 months and love every minute of it.  I normally review beauty products but I like to have a bit of fun and enjoy nothing more than a good old 'tag' post to spice things up, they are my favourite and great way to meet fellow bloggers.

My favourite things are polkadots, hearts and glitter.  My favourite drink is Red Wine and my favourite food is Sushi. I could watch 'While you Were Sleeping' over and over because I'm also a hopeless romantic. :-)
Twitter | Blog

Middle-Pixi3 Advertisers


One Little Vice

Hello! I’m Angelica and I write One Little Vice which is primarily a beauty blog but also features lifestyle posts as well as the odd fashion post now and then. I’m a big fan of trying new products so I’m always posting lots of reviews of make-up, skincare and hair care. Although I don’t exclusively write about them, I do love natural products and really enjoy trying out new brands.

As a student, with the matching budget, I appreciate a good bargain and I tend to post regularly on good deals that I come across so if you’re a bargain hunter like me those posts are always worth a look. Above all though One Little Vice is somewhere where your voice is always welcome! I started my blog as a way to communicate with fellow beauty lovers so I always really appreciate comments and love having people contact me on twitter, especially if it's to talk about beauty products! So if you do check my blog out and want to get in touch you're more than welcome!
Twitter | Blog

Ramblings of a Beauty Bird

Hi, my name is Sasha and I have a little blog called Ramblings of a Beauty Bird. In my little corner of the internet I ramble about my main hobby - spending far too much money on makeup and skincare! My blog is purely beauty at the moment so features lots of product reviews, NOTDs, wishlists and so on! So if you have a mo, please do pop over and say hi - you can also find details on there of a blogger meetup I'm helping to arrange in Bristol in February. Thank you!
Twitter | Blog

Tales of a Pale Face

I’m Kat and I blog over at Tales of a Pale Face. I’m in my late 20’s living just outside London. I love everything makeup and skincare related and my blog originally started as an outlet for a very bad shopping habit! I try to have a good variety of posts on my blog and to keep my reviews honest, to the point and informative. I have strawberry blonde hair and very fair skin but despite the blog name, I don’t just write for pale people! Pop over and say hello, I’d love to meet you.
Twitter | Blog

So there you have it, all of my wonderful advertisers, be sure to check out their twitter and blog's as I'm sure you'll love them all :)






This months big pixi3 advertisers are the lovely Laura from A Scottish Lass, Tasha from Belleza Kisses, Gem from Miss Makeup Magpie, Luchessa from Luchessa, Sally from The Human Mannequin - be sure to head over to check out their beautiful blogs <3

 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig