Sunday 24 February 2013

Bristol Blogger Meetup

Hey guys!  So yesterday was a super fun day, it was the Bristol Blogger meetup organised by the wonderful Beauty Bird and Alessia!

Big shout out to Jenny from The Pulse of Fashion who was kind enough to drive us both down to Bristol (from Cardiff) :)  It was the funniest thing, we got to Bristol, parked up and being a super sweetie she'd made me some really cute cross earrings - so I put them on instantly!  And sitting in the passenger seat I pulled the sun visor down to check the earrings in the mirror and was greeted with this sign!































This seriously made me laugh, and every time I see it, I start laughing again!  Awesome.

So, we made our way over to Frankie and Bennies where we were meeting the rest of the people and we were one of the first there, despite Jenny missing our turn taking us about 20 miles off-route :p

It so lovely to finally meet Beauty Bird - we've been talking on twitter for so long, it was great to finally say Hi in real life!  Same goes for Hannah from Midnight Violets, we've been chatting loads so it was nice to finally meet her :)





























Jenny enjoying her amazing goodie bag!  Yeah, that brings me nicely to the goodie bags, oh, my, god were they amazing! I mean seriously, some stonking stuff in there!  The highlight literally and figuratively has to be the Benefit Fine One One (full size), felt so lucky to get one of those :)  n.b. I used it last night, and first impressions are good!

Here's some pics of all the things that were in the goodie bag :)

All the goodies!!!!





Some lovely skincare from Dr Organic - really looking forward to trying this!


 You cannot believe how good the Vanilla Biscuit bath and shower gel smells! NOM! And the lavender and Neroli candle - smells soooo good!




Some lovely other bits and bobs





























And all the smaller bits and sachets we had :)

All in all it was a great day - I had great fun hanging around and shopping with Hannah, Alison and Jade and the rest of the ladies at the meetup - massive thank you to Alessia and Beauty Bird for putting so much effort into this, it was really amazing :)






This months big pixi3 advertisers are the lovely Laura from A Scottish Lass, Tasha from Belleza Kisses, Gem from Miss Makeup Magpie, Luchessa from Luchessa, Sally from The Human Mannequin - be sure to head over to check out their beautiful blogs <3

 
SHARE:

30 comments

  1. awh, you got a lot of great stuff! seems like you had a great time xo

    taylorpluslife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was really lovely to meet you hun, it was a great day! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had an awesome time! And the goody bag contents look so exciting!

    Alex

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To be fair, the goody bag was amazing... still can't quite believe how fab they were :)

      Delete
  4. Looks like an amazing day! Wish I'd been there but sadly I'm all the way up in Scotland :( xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, I know it's a long way to come but there is a London meetup on the 15th April, might be worth a trip :)

      Delete
  5. Looks like you had an amazing time and what a great haul you got, wow! New follower here by the way xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you had a great time and what an amazing goody bag x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did :) It was really lovely to meet so many people who I'd been talking to on twitter :)

      Delete
  7. What a fantastic goody bag - wish I could have joined you! Maybe if there's a central meet-up one day we can all meet in the middle! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a shame you couldn't come! There is a London one in April (15th) if you're interested? All the details are up on Tattooed Tea Lady's blog :)

      Delete
  8. Thanks for a lovely post about the meetup :-) I'm glad you came and it was so nice to meet you in person finally too! I'm holding you to that Cardiff shopping day :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wish I could attend like every blogging meet up ever haha! That is a really good gift bag, I bet vanilla biscuit smells amazing x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vanilla biscuit really does! I can't wait to use it :D

      Delete
  10. Looks like a great day!!
    I love the nspa hot cloth polish, what a fab goodie bag.

    Jesss xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried it yet, I still have some of my liz earle one left and my superdrug vitamin e one - so I'll open this one when they're both done - and even if I don't like it, I have another muslin cloth :)

      Delete
  11. Oh I am so jealous, I am dying to go to a bloger meet up. I live in Manchester and so far haven't heard of any up this way :( You got some fab stuff in your goody bag too. It must be really nice finally meeting up with people who actually feel like friends anyway. Glad you had such a lovely day.
    Angela

    http://british-bargains-and-beauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was lovely Angela :) Have you thought about making the trip down for the London one in April (on tattooed tea lady's blog)? I'll be going to that one too :) I know it's a long way, but it's so nice meeting the other bloggers :)

      Delete
  12. Wow what a lovely goodie bag! I'd love to go to a blogger meet up too, sounds like you had a lovely time :)

    eyelashwishes-x.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awww what a lovely blog post!! Thanks for featuring me too babe, you're very welcome about the earrings and drive, glad you liked my 'gutted' sign too! Haha.

    Will stay in touch, let me know if you want to attend any other events! :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries sweetie :) The next one I'm going to is the one in London in April - will probably get the coach for that one with the hubby :)

      Delete
  14. :) Yay was lovely to meet you! It'd be awesome to see you again xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely :) Since you're local-ish let me know if you're ever in Cardiff and want to meet for a coffee :)

      Delete
  15. It was lovely to meet you! Great post :) Hopefully we can all do another one soon and I can get to know you all better!

    Vicki x

    www.missvlouise.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You too :) I thoroughly enjoyed it - I have to say, I think it was my favourite blogger meet yet :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig