Tuesday 12 February 2013

Week 6 summary - 100 day spending challenge

That's it guys, I'm officially half way through my spending challenge!  Oh my, it feels good to be able to say that :)

Well, this last week hasn't been too bad.  I've been really good too, a girl at work is heading out to the states and asked me if she'd like me to bring back some makeup and guess what?  I said NO!!!!!!! Holy hell I can't quite believe I did that, I mean, am I being really stupid here?  No postage... just... wonderful... american makeup !?  Either way, I'd be cheating if I said yes, I don't think it's that 'if it's in another postcode/country it doesn't count' sort of thing, because lets face it, I'd be cheating!

Last week I did mean to mention I had to replace a piece of makeup too.  My Chanel Ecriture liquid liner was at the very end of its life (running out) and needed replacing.  I have 3 other liquid liners which could be argued as backups, but they're not, and I shall explain why!  Two of them transfer on to my eyelid just under my eyebrow creating an unsightly black line there - I really should throw these away!  And the other is a BarryM liquid liner that I had in my Secret Santa swap with Laurie, it's good, it doesn't transfer, but it's a very fat nib and I can't do anything detailed with it - which is my key look.  And as it happened, my old Chanel liquid liner is still going!  Every day I think it's having it's final twist and no, it keeps going like a dying Duracel battery :p
I've added another £10 to my pot, which sits now at £60!  So £60 to put towards my shopping trip on the 15th April for the blogger meetup, by that time it should be £120!

As for products, all I've really been lusting after this past week is the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette, not bad eh?






This months big pixi3 advertisers are the lovely Laura from A Scottish Lass, Tasha from Belleza Kisses, Gem from Miss Makeup Magpie, Luchessa from Luchessa, Sally from The Human Mannequin - be sure to head over to check out their beautiful blogs <3

 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. WOW, you are doing so well. Honestly I need to take a leaf out of your book since the last 2 weeks have been fails for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're doing great, I defo need to start!
    taylorpluslife.blogspot.com xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig