Saturday 15 February 2014

Ted Baker treats for Valentines

Ted Baker orchid skincare

Ted baker souffle

If you're fancying a special post-valentines day pampering, the Ted Baker orchid set makes a lovely affordable treat.

Now, given that I'm getting over the flu, my sense of smell (and taste, and hearing) hasn't come back yet, so I'm going to have to rely on the description to describe the scent to you (blogger fail I know). All in all I was sent three items, the body souffle (£6.50*),  the hand lotion (£2.50*) and the 150ml body spray (£5.50*).

The body souffle is a really light whipped consistency, more like a gel than a proper lotion.  It leaves your skin feeling soft and fragrant.  The hand cream is lovely, I have really dry skin on my hands (and face) at the moment so any hydration is being instantly absorbed.  This left my hands feeling soft and supple - but again, I think they smelt nice, but being post-flu I can't quite tell!

According to my other half, this smells sweet and floral - which is what I'd expect from something in the 'orchid' range (one of my favourite flowers, after lilies).  So if you're looking for a pampering for after valentines it's worth checking these out :)




This months Biggest-Pixi3 advertiser is the lovely Ash from A Beauty Moment

 
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. these look really nice, lovely packaging and the price doens't seem to bad either!

    Hope you're feeling 100% soon! xx

    http://bellemibeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy with the price and packaging :) Feeling much better now thanks :D

      Delete
  2. Oh no, I hope you're feeling better soon. : ( I'm addicted to Soap & Glory, so I'm not sure whether I could adapt to a floral scent, but will have a sniff next time I'm in Boots.
    Laura x | Life and Lipstick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Soap & Glory too :) I've given them another sniff now I can smell again, and they're not overly floral, they're a mix of floral and sweet, so worth a sniff :P

      Delete
  3. Lovely post! Whenever I hear the word souffle for skincare I'm sold.. I don't know what it is but it sounds so luxurious and I love the Laura Mercier ones!

    Kimberley // Kimberley's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe yeah! You just know it's going to be a delightful texture :D

      Delete
  4. this looks like such a lovely set of products! great prices too :)

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. there's a £150 high-end skincare giveaway on my blog here, if you fancy entering!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure there was a Ted Baker product I had once in a gift set that I loved, but when I went to look at buying it I couldn't find it anywhere and so assumed they'd discontinued it. I think it might have been called a body soufflé so I'm hoping this might be the same product and that they've repackaged and relaunched it. I'll be going to check it out :)

    Becky @ The Little Blog of Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh let me know if it's the same one! You should be able to pick this up in Boots :D

      Delete
  6. This pink design is so cute!
    http://roseandpose.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig