Friday 7 February 2014

OCC plastic passion lip tars

new occ lip tars

OCC lip tars with brushes

OCC lip tars swatched

OCC lip tars on lips



Me wearing rollergirl
You know Spring is on its way when brands start releasing their Spring makeup lines, well, OCC are no exception to this.  They've just released 6 new additions to their line up (you can find these at Cocktail Cosmetics) under the banner 'plastic passions'.  

Each one will set you back £11.95* (cheaper than a MAC lipstick), and come with their own lip brush in a cute little pouch.  The shades mannequin and rollergirl are both creamy shades, but pleasure model has a pinky irridescent shimmer in it that's very pretty.

I haven't worn these enough to give you a review, this is more to let you know they're there (as of the 1st Feb) - although I haven't worn them much, I already have a favourite, the purple :)  Not only is it a really spectacular and different colour, I think it has the nicest formulation too - it seems to apply most evenly.  From the times I've worn them I've been impressed with the pigmentation, and I've discovered not too apply too much, otherwise they're a bit gloopy, so with these, less is more!

What's more, if you're not 100% sure which colour you want, you could pick up an OCC lip tar mixing palette so you can combine different shades to create an entirely new one that's completely unique, and it's only £3.95 :)

What's your favourite shade?




This months Biggest-Pixi3 advertiser is the lovely Luchessa from Beauty Expression

 
SHARE:

23 comments

  1. Although they do look lovely, I don't like glosses! :-( Really suit you though.

    xxx | daisydaisyxxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Daisy :) I always used to wear glosses, but these days I tend to lean more towards lipsticks, especially matte ones ;D

      Delete
  2. I love Rollergirl, but I'm not too sure whether I'd be brave enough to wear this colour myself!
    Laura x | Life and Lipstick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you think about it, it's not that different from MAC Rebel :)

      Delete
  3. I want to see a full picture of you wearing Rollergirl it looks really pretty on from what i've seen. It was my favourite of the ones i received. Would love to try the Red one Sandra got. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've just Facebooked you the full rollergirl pic ;) Maybe I'll add it to this post :) Yeah it was my favourite too for both colour and texture :)

      Delete
  4. Oh my gosh these look beautiful! Especially the nude shade. Never tried anything from occ but the pigmentation always looks and sounds amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're really nice - I love the packaging too, they're like rubbery and squishy, very tacticle :)

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Definitely - and purple is the 'in' colour for the next season S/S too :D

      Delete
  6. The purple is stunning though I'd never be brace enough to wear a colour like that! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pleasure Model is gorgeous! I've seen lots of people raving about these products and I've looked at them before but I'm yet to buy..

    Kimberley // Kimberley's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they're really nice, I just need to road test them a bit further :)

      Delete
  8. These OCC lip tar's are so pigmented & I like that you can mix them to make unique colours
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah - not something I'd have thought to do if I hadn't seen the mixer on the site, love that idea!

      Delete
  9. I always see these but I'm a bit scared to try them since I don't know how they work. I would love to see a more in depth review! x

    Zoe
    The Caribbean Flower

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry, I'll be doing a full review of them at some point :D

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig