Tuesday 11 February 2014

Where I've been #2

Hi guys - just a quick update to let you know I haven't disappeared of the face of the earth, I've been ill :(  I'm actually off work at the moment.

Back at the beginning of last week I started getting a pretty nasty cough, which turned into a chest infection, and then I managed to get full blown flu.  All of that, and the stress of losing my brother had an affect on my asthma and it got really bad.  My peak flow (a measure of your lung capacity) was nearly half of what it should be :(

I'm still wheezing and short of breath, but I really want to go back to work, I haven't been in since I found out my brother died (24th Jan) and just want to get my old routine back, but I'm worried that if I go back to soon, I'll end up having a full blown asthma attack (that's happened before in my previous job).

Anyway, I just wanted to give you an update to let you know where I've been and that I'll be back to blogging very soon and that I miss you all, big hugs!




This months Biggest-Pixi3 advertiser is the lovely Ash from A Beauty Moment

 
SHARE:

25 comments

  1. I'm so sorry about your loss lovely & I hope you get better soon. It's best not to rush getting back to work as you don't want to make yourself worse :( xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ash :) Yeah - I've done that before and I ended up in A&E, I think I'm just frustrated and want my old routine back... but I suppose it might only end up being one extra day off.

      Delete
  2. So sorry to hear what you have been going through.
    Hope you're back to full health soon!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Leanne :) Me too, I'm sick of this now!

      Delete
  3. Get better soon Hun and NO work till you are at least 99% xx
    Www.beautyqueenuk.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely :) Yeah I think you're probably right!

      Delete
  4. Sending you lots of get well hugs and wishes xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely, I think I just want to get back to normal to try and salvage this year... if that's possible.

      Delete
  5. Sorry to hear you're having a rough time. My thoughts are with you!
    Don't rush yourself to get back to things, just focus on your health :)
    Lots of love xxx

    curledfantasies.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katie :) Yeah, it's been a horrible few weeks :(

      Delete
  6. take it easy hun , you don't sound ready , please don't over do it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Katie, I'm getting there ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you feel much better soon! Take care!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you feel better soon¬

    http://starsandspaceandstuff.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Louise - just the asthma & cough I'm waiting to improve now ;)

      Delete
  10. Get better soon Georgina. X

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope you feel better! I've been battling cold since Sunday and today was the first day I walked outside - it was sooooo good! ;)

    Mademoiselle-Lala.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig