Tuesday 4 February 2014

January 2014 Favourites



Yesterday I uploaded my January favourites that I filmed a couple weeks ago and hadn't got around to uploading yet.

For me January was a foundation free month, so you'll have to excuse how poor my skin looks in this video, as a result there aren't that many 'makeup' favourites for Jan.  What I am excited about though is when I was in France last week, trying to find some nice moments out of a horrible week, I did manage to seek out and visit a Sephora, I picked up a Makeup Forever foundation.  I tested it on the day of the funeral and on my god, did it stand up to the hammering of tears I put it through.  For the last week or so, it's the only foundation I've worn, I'm in love with it!  So if you've worked out the dates of all that, you'll know that I broke my foundation-free January early... I also broke dry January early once I had the news about my brother, it was only a week early though.  Anyway, I digress!  Enjoy my January favourites, my next video is going to be a haul of everything I've picked up recently :)




This months Biggest-Pixi3 advertiser is the lovely Luchessa from Beauty Expression

 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. This is a good idea for a post, hope you don't mind me stealing it for a male version :)
    Beautykinguk

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post :))

    http://prettypurple92.weebly.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig