Saturday 15 February 2014

Last months Biggest Pixi3 advertiser - Luchessa

Before I get into this post, a big apology to my advertisers.  It's been a tough few weeks of me being away from my laptop a lot - whether that was down to losing my brother, or being ill with the flu & a chest infection.  I'm trying to catch up now, so I might be blogging a bit more than scheduled for the next couple of weeks just to catch up :)

Anyway, January saw the lovely Luchessa from Beauty Expression.  We've been twitter friends for a long time now, so when she decided to be my Biggest Pixi3 advertiser, I was really honoured.  Without further ado, here's some of my favourite posts from Luchessa over the last month :)  As usual, her links will be included at the bottom :)

Her favourite jumbo pencils (with swatches) :)


A lovely review of some rose floral water :)



Luchessa has such a lovely blog, and is super lovely to chat to on Twitter, so if you don't follow her already, make sure you head over and give her a follow & say hi :)

Blog | Twitter




This months Biggest-Pixi3 advertiser is the lovely Ash from A Beauty Moment

 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig