Friday 21 February 2014

L'Oreal Ever Pure

L'Oreal EverPure shampoo and conditioner
A few weeks ago I popped into Superdrug in search of the L'Oreal Ever Pure shampoo & conditioner. I'd been using the TRESemme shine shampoo & conditioner for a while and found it was making my hair really greasy due to the amount of silicone in it :(

What attracted me to these was the fact they have no sulphates, and I'm pretty sure I've heard popular YouTubers talking about these.  They were on offer at the time with a bit of money off, so I picked up the intensive conditioner treatment too.

Overall I've really enjoyed using these, I've found them to leave my hair soft and not weighed down. However, if you use them regularly, like a lot of shampoos & conditioners you'll find that your hair gets used to it and the effect wears off.  I've found this is best used about once a week, alternating it with other products.  

The intensive conditioner treatment is great, for the price it really compares to high end masks like the macadamia one (but the macadamia one is better, but much more expensive).  These are only £5.99 each (currently on offer for £3.99), the intense mask is £6.99, so slightly more expensive but in my opinion it's worth it.

If you're looking for an affordable mask, I'd really recommend the L'Oreal EverPure, it's thick, creamy and rich, and leaves your hair feeling lovely.  The shampoo & conditioner are good too, I just wouldn't use them every day otherwise you won't feel the benefit of them quite so much :)  Oh, and I nearly forgot to mention, the conditioner has a minty scent, how bizarre!




This months Biggest-Pixi3 advertiser is the lovely Ash from A Beauty Moment

 
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I am a fan of the L'Oreal products for men with regards to skincare, but never tried their haircare...
    www.beautyqueenuk.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's pretty decent, of course, I haven't tried their skincare for men so can't comment on that :P

      Delete
  2. I love this range and also stocked up last week when i saw them on offer. The intensive mask is amaaaazing :)

    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look nice. I find it really difficult to find the "right" shampoo and conditioner for my hair. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are pretty decent, the shampoo lathers up really nicely, and the conditioner is really good too ;)

      Delete
  4. I use the Ever Pure range for fine and dry hair which works really well for me. I took like that it doesn't contain any parabens and I find that the tiniest bit lathers up and goes such a long way.
    Laura x | Life and Lipstick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah the shampoo lathers up really well, you don't need much of it at all :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig