Tuesday 19 June 2012

YSL Touche Eclat Foundation

Yep you heard it!  I'm sure a lot of you have already read about this, but just in case you haven't, I thought I'd do a quick post on it.

(photo courtesy of the fabulous British Beauty Blogger)

YSL (Yves Saint Laurent) are releasing a foundation version of their famous Touche Eclat - one of the best selling makeup products of all time (the best selling concealer of all time).  They've been making Touche Eclat for 20 years now, and they're putting all that fabulous technology into a new foundation - this will be one to try!

From everything I've read, it's medium coverage at best, but provides a beautiful luminosity and dewey finish.  Sounds like it's right up my street!  It's going to be released in 22 shades, so there should be no issue in being able to find a near perfect skin tone match, double yay!

It's going to be released here in the UK on 9th July and should retail for £28 (source FleurDeForce)

Will you be rushing out to try this on the 8th July?

Pixi3 out
xXx
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Looking forward to trying this myself! Wish I didn't have to wait until july. I've used ysl foundation before and really liked it. I'm looking for something less heavy than my current double wear so this new ysl could be the one for summer! I will let you know how I get on x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I'm looking forward to trying this too :) Double Wear is way too heavy. Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua is lovely - if you go to the counter they'll give you a sample to try :) It feels really hydrating :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig