Sunday 10 June 2012

Smokey Eyes Palette - Collection (prev Collection 2000)

Hey everyone!  So, I recently purchased the Smokey Eyes palette by Collection (prev Collection 2000).  Now, I was really dubious about them as I haven't bought any of their stuff since I was about 15/16 and back then, about 17 years ago, they were really... well... bad.  But, I've been watching a lot of youtube videos (nothing changes eh!) and a lot of people really like them now, so I thought I'd give them another shot.


First impressions

I love the packaging :)  They're being really inventive and colourful with a lot of their packaging which I really like, a lot of it is either really pretty, or looks more expensive than it is.  The palette I bought was between £4-£5 in Superdrug.  It really reminds me of the palettes Too Faced too, 3 sets of combinations, and a guide on the back on how to apply them, but for a fraction of the cost #winning




Quality

The quality really surprised me, it's fantastic!  Really pigmented colours that are really durable.  I've tried all of the combinations, and by that I mean, the 3 rows each and they last really well.  As always I get creasing on my right eye (with Urban Decay eye Shadow primer potion) after about 8 hours, but that's normal for me and certainly doesn't lessen the product at all.  One thing I really love about it, is the 'cream' in the bottom right corner, it's for highlighting the inner corner of your eye, and does a fantastic job!  My only problem, and it's my issue, not the product, is that I tend to suffer from black goo building up in the corner of my eye, so I have to lets say, do a lot of maintenance on my general eye area, which means whenever I put a highlighter there (be it cream or powder) it doesn't last long.  But for the short time it's there, it's lovely :)

There's not a lot else I can say about it - I'm definitely going to try some other products from their range and will report back when I do :)

Pixi3 out
xXx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig