Saturday 16 June 2012

New love - Ginvera BB Cream

Hey everyone!  Going back to my June SheSaid beauty box the gift in it was a sample of Ginvera Green Tea Nude Cover BB Cream, what a mouthful! I was initally really disappointed that it was just a sachet, I thought there'll only be enough in there for 1 use, so why bother?  terribly negative I know!  However, it lasted me nearly a week!  A little really went a long way... and I loved it so much, I went and bought a full size one for £16 (I had £4 using a voucher code from my Beauty Box) :) (first time I've made a full size purchase from a beauty box too)

This, at least for the moment, has replaced my Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua foundation as my go-to foundation, who'd have thought it!





It has great coverage that you can layer/build up really easily without it getting cakey.  It looks really natural on, and gives the same level of cover as the Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua, but without it being yellowey (is that even a word???) It's also got SPF30 in it, so extra protection for those harmful UV rays too.  Just wanted to share this with you as I'm really loving it right now :)  I've also had lots of compliments on my skin since I started using this, coincidence?

I seriously can't say enough positive things about this, it's a product I'll definitely be re-purchasing even without the discount, just can't wait to see what they do next :)

Pixi3 out
xXx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig