Sunday 24 June 2012

Project 10 Pan - UPDATE

Hey everyone, hope you're having a great Sunday :)

I wanted to give you a quick update on my P-10-P as a couple of items have already run out, I know, crazy!

So the first item that ran out is my Urban Decay Skyscraper Mascara.
This I knew probably didn't have much left, I just didn't realise how little.  There's still a bit of product in there, but it's so dry you can't really get anything out of it.  So, that's that one done :)


Second item that's now done is the Chanel liquid eye liner.  Now I had no idea how much was left with this one, and now I'm really glad I had a spare :)


So that's those two done, yay!  I'm also going to swap an item out.

I'm swapping out my Chanel blusher - I really shouldn't have ever put this one in, I haven't hit pan on it yet, which I should have for it to be included in this really :)  So I've swapped that out, and I'm adding in another mascara!  At the moment I've just got my Maybelline The Falsies Flared in it, now I'm adding in it's sister, Maybelline The Falsies.  This I've had for a while and I'm sure won't take much using up :)

Chanel Blusher in English Rose is out

Maybelline The Falsies is in

Quick Update on some of the others

Estee Lauder Double Wear - I'm finding it really hard to get through this, there's about half left, but it's making me breakout :(  And requires quite a lot of maintenance as it cracks/moves etc, I'll be glad when this is gone!  The Chanel face powder I'm using every day, although I think it's a shade darker than I actually am at the mo, so it's hard to use, but I'm using it every day :)  I think the Green Urban Decay eye shadow is going to take a while to use up, I think I'm just going to have to live in that colour for a while :)

Don't forget to enter my giveaway :)
Have you ever done a Project 10 Pan?  How long did it take you?

Pixi3 out
xXx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig