Wednesday 6 June 2012

Essie Nail Polish - Fiji

Hey everyone!  So, I have a new found love in the nail world!  I thought I'd treat myself to an Essie nail polish since I've heard such great things about them, and my local Boots seemed to have an amazing selection.  I picked up the colour Fiji (14), I was on the lookout for a sort of, ballet pink, but on the white side of it and this was just perfect.





As for durability, it's decent, without a top coat it lasts about 2 days without chipping.  I think it was £7.99 if I remember correctly, somewhere close to that anyway :)



I now feel compelled to try more of their colours :)  Any recommendations?

Pixi3 out
xXx
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. OOh I love Essie! That's such a pretty colour! My favourite colour that I have of theirs is It's Genius.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh I don't know that one - I love Fiji tho, I'm having my nails done (acrylics) in a couple of days and I'm going to be putting that straight back on :)

      Delete
  2. This is a gorgeous shade! Might just have to buy it for myself ;)xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig