Friday 8 June 2012

Quest - Liquid Eyeliner

Just a quick update for you - I'm currently on a quest and wanted to share it with you - perhaps you can join me?  :)

My quest is to find a drugstore/pharmacy dupe/replacement for the Chanel liquid eyeliner.  So far I've tried MUA, Maybelline (currently the closest), L'Oreal, Dior and none of them really cut it.

Requirements
1.  The brush has to be either a felt tip, or like the chanel one, little bristles (not like the brush you can get with lip gloss).
2.  It must dry quickly.
3.  There can be no transferring onto my eye lid
4.  It has to be a deep dark black
5.  Oh, should probably be cheap too - if it's replacing my Chanel one!

So yeah, that may seem like a lot to ask, but it's all the things my Chanel one is (except cheap, it's currently £25) - if you have any suggestions of ones to try (that I can purchase here in the UK of course!), then please leave a comment below :)

I'll update you on my progress :)

Pixi3 out
xXx
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I have been using the Urban Decay 24/7 liquid liner in "Perversion". It's a very thin brush applicator, very dark black. I find that it doesn't smudge, transfer, fade or flake. Washed off easily with my regular facial cleaner.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried the Urban Decay ones yet - but for this 'Quest' it needs to be 'drugstore' so a cheap one :) I will definitely try the Urban Decay one tho :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig