Friday 15 June 2012

Project 10 Pan (P10P)

Hey everyone!  So I'm finally getting around to doing a project 10 pan! yay!  I'm so excited, I've been thinking about doing this for a while, and today I thought, today's the day.
I selected this post to be featured on my blog’s page at Make Up Blogs.




So, I've picked my 10 items (listed below) and I'll be doing updated either every other week or once a month to see how I'm getting on.  The 2 things which I think are going to be the hardest (as I'm now not allowed to buy anything until all these are used up) is not being able to replace my concealer when its gone (I have no other concealer, yeah, not great planning I know!) and not being able to replace my Primer potion... that rule I may have to be flexible with, we'll have to see what runs out first!  I have no backup for the primer, and that's something I really need.  The concealer I could live without, but not the primer, we'll see how it goes :)


My Picks


Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation





Chanel Face Powder





Chanel Blusher in English Rose





Urban Decay Eye Shadow Single in Mildew





Benefit Boi-ing Concealer




Maybelline the Falsies Flared Mascara




Urban Decay Mascara (skyscraper)




Benefit Dandylion blusher






Chanel Liquid Eye Liner




Urban Decay Eye Shadow Primer Potion






So that's my P10P, I'll keep you updated on how I do, wish me luck!

Pixi3 out
xXx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig