Thursday 28 June 2012

7 Things in 7 Days Update!

So a couple of the things I wanted to do has been delayed a bit, but I'm still determined to get them done!

Things I need to do for the challenge

1.  Write a blog post about things I want to buy (so far) when my Project 10 Pan is over.
2.  Lose weight this week at Slimming World (have been going for 7 weeks so far and lost 1 stone)  :)
3.  Dye my hair (I've had the dye for ages!)
4.  Cook a proper meal (not just stuff you chuck in the oven) every day :)
5.  Brush the cat - she's malting like crazy right now
6.  Make a 40th Birthday card for a friend of mine
7.  Make a get well soon card for a family member

Here's how I'm doing so far...

1.  Not started yet... will do tho :)
2.  ACHIEVED!  Lost half a pound - not much, but it's off as opposed to on, so I'm happy :)
3.  Still need to do this!
4.  Still cooked homemade meals every day :)
5.  Haven't started
6.  Haven't started
7.  Really need to start :)

I'll do another update soon, and post photos of the cards I make :)

Pixi3 out
xXx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig