Wednesday 11 February 2015

Tesco Makeup Brush Wishlist

Tesco makeup brush wishlist

It's only in the last week I've discovered a new brand of make up brushes that you can pick up at Tesco, and they're UBU.  Before this I'd never heard of them - so I thought I'd put together a little wish list based around them.  I also picked a couple of Natio brushes - I discovered Natio through the old She Said Beauty boxes, they had a Natio bar of soap in one of their early boxes.  I didn't know they also did makeup brushes, so I'm keen to try them.

As for UBU - I love how brightly coloured the bristles are, something you don't usually see - you'll often see brightly coloured handles, but not the brush part.  I picked the kabuki brush (£5), angled blusher brush (£6) and smokey eye set (£6.50) - all pretty good high street value prices.  Have you ever tried UBU brushes?

For the Natio brushes I picked a foundation brush (£8.40) and a blusher brush (£7.60) - personally I don't think you can have too many blusher brushes - I adore my Real Techniques one, and at the other end of the scale, my cheapy little orange Models Own one - good things/brushes aren't always expensive, great value can be found in budget brushes too :)

For me, the days of using the little makeup sponges as applicators for eyes are long gone - I'm a firm believer that great makeup comes from having good tools :)

What makeup brushes are on your wishlist?

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I have never seen or heard of these brushes before but they look amazing! I will need to start my own wishlist.

    Carrie x
    http://www.cazmosworld.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought some of the UBU brushes ages ago, and they were ok for me at that time when my brushes collection was minimal but now I don't reach for them anymore. x

    Mummy’s Beauty Corner

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig