Tuesday 3 February 2015

Classic Valentines Makeup Look

Classic Valentines Makeup Look

And today, WE HAVE A VIDEO!!!! It's been a while since I uploaded a makeup tutorial on YouTube, in fact, July 2013 was the last one, yikes!!!! Anyway, I plan on trying to film at least one more - this time with more of a focus on the eyes - if you have any requests on any products you'd like to see me use/demonstrate for the next video, just let me know in the comments below :)  Other than that, enjoy the video, and if you enjoy it, don't forget to give it a thumbs up!



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig