Monday 2 February 2015

What should I buy?

What should I spend my £60 on?

So, I've had my 2nd ever Google AdSense payout, a whole £60!!! Whoop! I had my last one about a year and a half ago, so takes a long time to build up! But after a long discussion with the hubby on whether it should go into our savings, or if I should 're-invest' it in the blog, he said I should spend it on makeup - well, not wanting to look a gift-horse in the mouth, and no needing any persuasion, I said 'ok!'.

Since that money was earned from you guys reading my blog (mostly earned through page-views, and the very rare click) I thought I'd ask for your suggestions on what makeup to spend it on.  I know I have my £15 a month high street challenge, which I'll still be doing - so this £60 is strictly for high-end makeup - so NARS, Chanel, Illamasqua, Urban Decay etc.

I guess what I'm asking is, what would you like to see reviewed? Please leave suggestions in the comments below :D
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Just buy something you'd been wanting to try for a long time :) And for sure we'll be pleased to read your review! x

    Mummy’s Beauty Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the problem, I have nothing on my wishlist, nothing I'm lusting after, otherwise they'd have been the first things I bought :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm... I say go crazy and try a By Terry product or maybe one of the new NARS eye shadow palettes?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with the comment below, something from By Terry would be lovely. I've been curious about the brand for so long but they are so pricey that I am hesitant to purchase.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really recommend the Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner, MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation which I've tried and loved but buy something Charlotte Tilbury because they're stuff is amazing and probably the perfect treat (although I've never tried anything)

    Gaby // etcGabrielle

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a hard one to decide as all those brands do some great stuff. If you are looking for a really good eyeshadow base I recommend NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow base, I like this one best and think its worth the price, I like it a lot better than Urban Decay's Primer. Also from NARS is their Sheer Glow Foundation which is fab. It's even better for photos as you don't get a flashback effect because of the no spf. x

    Hannah

    themakeupjunkiesdiary.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. If I was in this situation, I'd buy anything from MAC or Urban Decay. Or just try to expand my high end lipstick collection and buy as many lipsticks as I can, each from a different brand :)x


    Anu | My life as Anu | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not so good with gel eye liners, they always transfer onto my lid as my lids are so oily and hooded :/ Charlotte Tilbury isn't a bad shout :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good shout :) I'm leaning towards Urban Decay to be honest :) Or another MAC quad :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah I've used that eye shadow primer before it's good isn't it :) I do prefer the Smashbox 24 hour eye shadow primer though, find it keeps my shadow's in place for longer :) Yeah I love their sheer glow foundation - although, the Bourjois Radiance Reveal foundation is a perfect dupe, which I love :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks Kat :) Thing is, I'd like to get 2-3 things for my money, and By Terry would mean 1 at most :) Yeah good suggestion with the NARS palettes, I'll have a look :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh exciting! If I had £60 to spend right now I'd get NARS Sheer Glow and a Coco Rouge Shine from Chanel. xx

    Ramblings of a Beauty Bird | Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig