Wednesday 18 February 2015

Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Dazzled

Amazonian clay blusher by Tarte
Dazzled, Tarte Amazonian clay blusher

Close up of Dazzled Tarte Amazonian Clay blusher

Tarte Amazonian Clay blusher on the cheeks

This really has worked it's way to being up there in my top favourite blushers.  My good friend Laura, over at A Scottish Lass picked it up for me when she was in NYC just over a year ago, and it's only in the last month or so I've really given it some face time.

The Tarte Amazonian Clay range is well known in the blogging world and has many of us lusting after the range, it's just a shame it's not the most accessible over here.  You can find some Tarte products over on QVC, but I've not seen the blushers on there before.

Dazzled is a gorgeous berry-toned blush with teeny tiny gold flakes of glitter in it - it's worth nothing, these gold glittery flakes do NOT translate to the skin.  It's basically a matte blusher.  What I love about it is that it isn't crazily pigmented, and super soft - this is a good thing because it means you don't pick up too much product when your swirl your brush in it, resulting in clown cheeks.  Instead, you get a soft flush of colour that looks beautifully natural, more like a glow.

These blushers include clay harvested from the banks of the Amazon river - I'm not sure if this is a good thing or not, surely that's harvesting a natural resource we don't have an unlimited amount of? Either way, it's a gorgeous blusher that lasts a long time on the cheeks, and comes in a choice of 15 different shades, and is paraben, sulphate and phthalates free.

Laura picked very well as this really is a 'me' shade.  I'm sorry I didn't get a picture of it before use, truth is I did take them, but I can't locate the pictures any more as I took them quite a while ago.
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. That shade really suits you, Georgina! And don't you worry about the pictures, all my pictures are after usage, I just have zero patience to wait. LOL! :-P

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a gorgeous shade and it perfectly complements your skin-tone. I've yet to try any of their products, what I want to know is when if ever they'll ever they'll decide to make a debut in the UK.

    http://lifeandlooksblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks gorgeous on you, I'm off to NYC in October so I can't wait to have a look at some Tarte stuff, I hate blind buying anything so it'll be nice to be able to get some swatches

    Jade x
    Girl Up North | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely stunning! Oh I never really wanted one before, but it's def on my list after seeing it in action!

    Charlotte - www.blotandreapply.com x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig