Tuesday 27 May 2014

Love me Beauty - May 2014 - Menu 3

Lovemebeauty box

Lovemebeautybox May - menu 3

Lovemebeauty May notebooks

Lovemebeauty Lord & Berry eyeliner

Welcome to my first ever Love me Beauty* box!  I was very excited when I was offered the chance to review one of these boxes - I've seen so many bloggers raving about them, and the boxes always looked filled with some really nice products.

The 3 menu's were quite similar, I picked this one because it came with (in my opinion) the best flavour TeaPigs tea (Super Fruit).

In the box there was:

Nail Girls nail polish in 'Nude pink' - Full size product (RRP £13.50)
Very pretty blush pink, only negative on first look is that the shade isn't actually printed on the bottle - so if I didn't have this handy card I wouldn't have known what the colour was called :)

Raw Skincare natural lip balm in 'Rescue Me' - Full size product (RRP £1.98)
Bit of a bargain price this one!  Not much of a scent or taste to this, all very natural.  No parabens or anything nasty like that, just a good simple lip balm :)

GO Stationery pocket notebook set in 'Meadow Bird' (RRP £5)
These are really gorgeous, and probably what I was most excited about in the box ;)  I don't even think I can bring myself to use these, they do however look very nice next to my laptop :P  These are the kind of notebooks that wouldn't be out of place in Paperchase or somewhere like that, that sells super lovely stationery.  

Lord & Berry smudge proof eyeliner in 'Sand' Full size product (RRP £8.50)
What a pretty shade! And when they say smudge proof they really mean it - I used Bioderma to get this off my hand and I had to scrub!  I would imagine after a day of wear under my oily eyes it'll be a little easier to remove.  It claims to be waterproof, and as much as I haven't tested this, it certainly wasn't easy to remove.  It's a lovely natural shade perfect for day wear.

Tea Pigs tea in 'Super Fruit' - 3 sachets retailing at £0.65p a tea bag
The description on the card for this is the wrong one (description is for the Rooibos Creme Caramel) hehe, however on the tea bag packet it says it has hibiscus, elderberries, currants, blackcurrants, cranberries and blueberries in it.  Looking forward to trying this :)

First impressions of the box
I was really happy with this box - I can see me using everything in it, I'll be taking the tea into work! The stationery was my favourite part of the box just because it's so different, and they were so pretty.

A really great box, thanks for giving me the opportunity to try it :)  If you're interested in giving it a go, you can subscribe via their website here, the cost is £12.95 which isn't bad considering the value of this box was just over £30.  They deliver to all of the UK and you can pay via PayPal or a credit or debit card.




Follow me on Google Plus | Bloglovin | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest






*This box was gifted to me for reviewing, all opinions are honest and my own
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Oh! I'd love to try one of these boxes not heard a bad thing about them yet! They sound amazing :)

    Jamie-Lee|Glitter Infatuation Beauty Blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah same, I've only seen good things written about them - it's made a refreshing change from the Birchboxes I got used to getting :)

      Delete
  2. I really enjoyed my box too - I loved the notebooks in particular :)

    Amy| The Little Koala Blog ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah the notebooks are amazing ;D So pretty on my desk!

      Delete
  3. Id want tis box just for the notebooks x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig