Friday 9 May 2014

Biggest Pixi3 advertiser April 2014

Hello lovelies - it's that time of the month to turn my attention to my lovely advertisers.  This month, Which Beauty Box UK have been sat on my blog, it's run by a one-woman show who buys and reviews loads of UK beauty boxes and reviews them for you :)  Kind of a special idea don't you think?

Here's a little bit from Jaina :)

which beauty box uk banner


"Hello my name is Jaina, 32 years old and a full time employee working for the NHS. "Which Beauty Box UK" is my favourite place to be when I need to switch off. It's where the real me can do what i love best...reviewing beauty subscription boxes and discovering new brands and products.

Some call me a Beauty Subscription Box addict! My main objective when I created this blog was to offer my readers a one stop shop where they can find honest and unbiased reviews every month on the most popular beauty subscription boxes available in the UK. This is something which wasn’t available to me when  I discovered my first beauty subscription box.  This industry is still a hidden secret in the UK and I hope my readers discover the best beauty box for them."

And here's a couple of her favourite posts from the last month:

which beauty box uk april souksouk review

which beauty box uk april birchbox review

So there's the fabulous Jaina from Which Beauty Box UK - if you'd like to follow her, here are her links :)

BLOG | TWITTER





This months Biggest-Pixi3 advertiser is the lovely Jaina from Which Beauty Box UK

 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig