Friday 2 May 2014

balance Me rose otto hand cream

balance Me rose otto hand cream
 balance Me rose otto hand cream £10* for 50ml

rose otto hand cream in a blob on the hand

Sheen on skin from rose otto hand cream
Take yourself back to February, more specifically valentines day.  I'm there at home, chilling out and there's a knock at the door.

I rush over and my postman is there with a little box for me, once it's signed for an in my greedy mitts I rush in and open it.  I'm not expecting anything so I was quite curious!  To my delight and surprise, it was a valentines gift from balance Me, how lovely!  Of course, the first thing I did was open it up and use it, I tend not to keep my hand cream in the house for some bizarre reason, but I keep it all in work as I'm forever using it there.  

This little beauty has earned it's place next to my laptop at my desk.  I'll go into all the technical stuff in a bit about all the lovely ingredients, but lets talk about what it actually feels like to use it.

This is a more oily hand cream than I'm used to, and that's by no means a bad thing.  The oil in it keeps my hands softer and hydrated for longer, and of course because it's filled with lovely rose, my hands smell great too!  It's a very thick cream, you won't need much of it as a little goes quite a long way. When I say it's oily, I don't get left with horrible greasy skin, more like a soft sheen (see pic above! I tried to capture the lovely sheen left!).

Now onto the technical stuff, the goodness that's inside it :)  What I love most, it's totally paraben free, and when I say paraben free, there's not phenoxyethanol in it either (a faux paraben which is pretty much as bad).  Ingredients-wise it has arctic cloudberry, rose otto, palma rosa and rose geranium essential oils, shea butter, lavender, ylang ylang and many other lovely natural ingredients.

This is a lovely hand cream, very hydrating so that you don't have to re-apply all the time and it smells lovely.  I love the fact it's paraben and sulphate free, I know I'm not putting loads of nasty chemicals onto my skin and that my skin is getting lots of goodness instead, which is what it deserves :)



This months Biggest-Pixi3 advertiser is the lovely Jaina from Which Beauty Box UK

 
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I think I have this stashed somewhere, I am such a hand cream hoarder :) at the moment I am using the NYR Bee Lovely and that is one of my favourites ever :)

    Danniella x
    www.famousinjapan.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig