Friday 9 May 2014

Awesome April 2014 advertisers

As well as earlier today featuring my Biggest Pixi3 advertiser, in a separate blog post I also feature my Big and Middle pixi3 advertisers.  So, without further ado, here's some great blogs you should go and follow, and say Hi to :D

Big Pixi3 advertisers

Pink Polka dot and popcorn


polka dot and popcorn blog banner
"Never do anything by halves if you want to get away with it. Be outrageous. Go the whole hog. Make sure everything you do is so completely crazy it's unbelievable..."
This is one of my favourite quotes from Matilda and sums up my personality. I like to try new things and to share my experiences with others.

My name is Helen and I love make up, hair, fashion, beauty, cooking, baking and crafts (oh and I manage to be a primary school teacher in my spare time). Generally I love being a GIRL! My blog focusses on reviewing products I have been drawn to on my shopping hauls and focusses on the positives (I am a glass half full kind of girl). I like to try products from all areas of the market, top end to supermarket value…I look for quality and results. Of course I have my favourite brands which I swear by but I am always open to suggestions, trying new things and being converted to a new ‘must buy’.

My passion for make-up and beauty is reflected in my blog and I always like to look my best. I have good product knowledge and ensure that I can always answer questions in detail to reflect my experience. 


She's looking at the stars

shes looking at the stars blog banner

I'm Samantha and I study Psychology at university and I decided to start my beauty and fashion blog She's Looking at the Stars almost two years ago.  I started it as I have a huge love of shopping and felt that it might be a good way of showing people what I had bought and what I thought of different products.  If I'm honest, I read a lot more blogs than I did when I started at it has probably made my shopping habit worse!  But I love writing my blog and knowing that there are people out there that read it regularly makes me feel so happy.  I love animals and from time to time my pets make there way onto blog too.


*************************************

Middle Pixi3 advertisers

Gingerbread Smiles
I'm Danni, a 22 year old girl from the North East that loves food, doing her nails and adventures! My blog, Gingerbread Smiles, is an aculmanation of these three things with some beauty reviews and house posts thrown in! I'd categorise Gingerbread Smiles as a lifestyle post in which I write about where I've been, what I've tried and what I've eaten.


Dinosaur Dances
Hi, I'm Lucy and I blog over at Dinosaur Dances, but unfortunately I blog about beauty and not dancing dinosaurs…  I'm 18 and currently doing my A-levels. But to keep me sane through all the Biology I like to ramble on about makeup, fashion, and the occasional foodie post too! 



Haute Dare
Hey beautiful readers :) I'm Keshia Glam! I'm a twenty year old aesthetics student, makeup artist, beauty hoarder, mixologist and Army soldier. Ooh let's not forget that I'm a mommy to a handsome bearded dragon! Seriously, makeup is my passion. I see myself working with it everyday. On top of my makeup artistry, I give facial and body treatments, complete face and body waxing, and massages. Guess what else I'm working on? Microdermabrasion, Permanent Cosmetics anddd EyeLash & Brow Extensions. I just want to do it all!

I blog over at www.hautedare.com. I'm a small town girl and no one around here is really into the glamour world like I am, so I started my blog to chat about my beauty finds and meet more people interested in what I love. I blog about cosmetics, fashion, and beauty products. Hautedare features product reviews, makeup looks, health posts and soon-to-be OOTD's. I'd love for you to stop by blog and leave some feedback! Have a good week my fellow beauty lovers <3




This months Biggest-Pixi3 advertiser is the lovely Jaina from Which Beauty Box UK

 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig