Wednesday 15 January 2014

Ojon rare blend oil total hair therapy

Ojon rare blend oil unmixed

Ojon rare blend oil mixed

Ojon rare blend oil combines different ingredients to bring you a hair treatment that claims to boost moisture, nourish, repair, tame frizz, prevent heat damage and reveal shine.  It contains rouge oleifera, tahitian monoi oil, tahitian kukui oil, african marula oil, ximenia oil and kalahari desert oil - all are from things like seeds from melons, extracted from trees, coconut oil (renowned for its great qualities for hair) and nut oil.

To use it, just apply it like any other hair oil after washing your hair and before you blow dry it.  Shake it up so it goes cloudy like in the picture above.  Here's where it gets tricky, from my experience, if you use too little, you won't feel the benefit, and if you use too much, as I found out last week, your hair will look oily.  The ideal amount for me with quite long hair was about the same size as a 1p - a 2p size was too much, and less than a 1p I found to be not enough.

When I did get the size right though, my hair was lovely.  It looked healthily shiny (not greasy), it had a nice weight too it and not too flyaway, and best of all, it felt lovely and soft and just looked really healthy.  In fact, if I had to sum this up in one word, healthy would probably be it.  I love how it makes my hair look and feel, especially now I've figured out how much I need :)

This isn't a cheap product by any means, it'll set you back £30*, but do I think it's worth it? Yes, definitely.  A little goes a long way and will last you well.  For your money you get 45ml of product, it's a little more expensive than say, Moroccanoil, but this has arguably better and more natural ingredients.




This months Biggest-Pixi3 advertiser is the lovelyLuchessa from Beauty Expression

 
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I really like your photos recently, an I really like a good hair oil, Did you seen my hair oil blog?

    http://welshgirlproblems.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/17-october-2013-product-review-nuxe.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to use hair oils and this sounds lovely and I bet it smells fab too :o). Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sound of this but it sounds like a faff when debating how much is too much or too little x
    Beautyqueenuk xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great review, I love the layering, makes it look so pretty in the bottle. I bet it smells divine like all Ojon products. Loving the blog redesign xxx

    Vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig